《老友记》视听精讲第552期:其实我玩的超过瘾
日期:2015-04-07 18:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said you were embarrassing me.
我才抱歉 我不该说你丢我的脸
That wasn't cool.
那样很过份
If it makes you feel any better, I've had a really lousy day.
如果你会高兴一点 我今天过得很悲惨
Me too.
我也是
Yeah? -No!
真的? 才怪
I had the best day ever!
我玩得超过瘾的
Dude,check this out!
你看
Tell my friend you like my hat.
告诉我朋友你喜欢我的帽子
What's your friend's name? -Chandler.
好,你朋友叫什么? 钱德
Hi,Chandler.
钱德你好
That's -That's Fergie,baby!
那不是… 那是佛姬,宝贝
Joey says you don't like his hat, but I think it's kind of dashing.
乔伊说你不喜欢他的帽子 但我觉得蛮时髦的
So I hear you're single now.
听说你恢复单身了
Yeah,I don't like the hat that much. -Okay.
我对帽子没喜欢到那个程度
When did you? How?
你什么时候… 怎么会…
I was trying to get to Buckingham Palace.
我想去白金汉宫
So I'm in my map and
就进入地图,然后…

影视精讲


embarrass 使窘迫;使尴尬;使为难
She dragged up that incident just to embarrass me.
她又扯起那件事故意想使我难堪。
He was embarrassed by many debts.
他被很多债务弄得焦灼不安。

check out 检验;通过考核
Mrs. Hyde has checked out this morning.
海德夫人今天上午已经结帐走了。
The hotel insists that guests check out of their rooms before 11 o'clock in the morning.
这家旅馆一定要客人在上午11点钟前结帐后离开房间。

dashing 时髦的;冲劲足的
He made dashing appearance.
他身穿时髦的服装当众露面。
She put the glasses on and felt very dashing, like an actress in the movies.
她戴上眼镜,觉得时髦得很,很象电影里的女明星。

分享到