《老友记》试听精讲第626期:这才叫六人行
日期:2015-10-19 13:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Look at you! Where have you been?
嗨,回来了,你刚上哪去了?
I went to have pizza. With Danny.
我去吃披萨和丹尼
What happened? -That yeti is one smooth talker.
怎么可能? 那个雪人口才真好
Yetis are smooth-talkers. That's why you never see any pictures of them.
雪人都是这样 所以从来没人看过雪人的照片
"Come here,baby. Give me the camera."
乖,宝贝,把照相机交给我
I hope you're not full. Dinner's almost ready.
希望你还吃得下 因为晚餐快好了
I think I'll probably just hang out in my room.
我回房间去就好了
Why?
为什么?
Come on,you guys!
拜托你们
If Emily knew I was having dinner with you,she'd flip out.
要是艾蜜莉知道 我跟你们一起吃饭 她一定会抓狂
It's okay. I really don't mind.
没关系…我无所谓
Wait,wait. You know what? Just stay.
等等…请你留下来
Please.
拜托
It would mean a lot for me if you stay.
我希望你留下来
Ross,I just
罗斯…
Please,just have dinner with us!
拜托你,跟我们一起吃饭
Settle down.
好好好,乔伊,别激动
All right. I'm sorry.
对不起,抱歉
You see,Rach,I'm an actor.
瑞秋,因为我是演员…

影视精讲


hang out 闲逛;
You wanna hang out tonight?
你想今晚一起出去吗?
Do you wanna hang out tonight?
你今天晚上想出去么?

flip out精神失常,发疯;
You'd always just flip out. For what?
你老是这么发疯为了什么?
If Emily knew I was having dinner with you,she'd flip out.
要是艾蜜莉知道 我跟你们一起吃饭 她一定会抓狂

分享到
重点单词
  • flipvt. 掷,弹,轻击 vi. 翻转 n. 空翻,浏览 a
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳