《老友记》视听精讲第547期:乔伊式伦敦游
日期:2015-03-31 20:05

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Chandler,do something!
钱德,做点动作
Do something! -I am. I'm ignoring you.
做动作啊 我有啊,我在不理你
I'll be the on-camera guy.
好吧,我来上镜头
All right. First stop...Westminster Abbey.
好,第一站西敏寺
What is that?
那是什么?
That's London,baby!
伦敦啊,宝贝
All right,the hotel's here.
好,饭店在这里…
Wait.
等一下
We want to go
不对,我们要去…
I know.
我知道了
I'm gonna have to go into the map.
我得进入地图里
If you see a little version of me in there,kill it!
要是里面有个小钱德,杀了它
I got it.
我知道了
Here we go!
走吧
We're not gonna have to walk this way the entire time,are we?
我们不是要这样逛大街吧?
Man,you made me lose it!
你害我又乱了啦

影视精讲


ignore vt.忽视,不顾
Why did banks ignore it?
为什么银行会忽视呢?
He should ignore that chorus.
他应该无视这些劝告。

a little version of 一个小版
If you see a little version of me in there,kill it!
要是里面有个小钱德,杀了它

分享到