《老友记》试听精讲第646期:“冰上拇趾秀”闹剧
日期:2015-11-25 13:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Twenty-year-old male.
什么状况? 20岁男性
He's got a severed toe on his right foot.
右脚拇趾被切到
Could you please not do that feet first?
别撞到他的脚好吗?
You know where his injury is. Severed toe,you just said it!
你明知他是拇趾被切到 你刚才也说了
It says the knife went through your shoe.
这里写说刀子刺穿鞋子
They're made of wicker!
那当然,他穿的是草鞋
Did you bring the toe?
断指带来了吗?
I have it right here on ice.
有,在这里冰着
Toes on Ice,coming soon to Madison Square Garden.
“冰上拇趾秀” 麦迪逊花园广场即将演出
Save your strength,man.
省点力气吧
Don't worry,son. We'll just reattach it and then....
放心,我们会把它缝…
What is it?
怎么了?
You brought a carrot.
你带了一块胡萝卜来
This isn't your toe. This is a small, very cold piece of carrot.
什么? 这不是你的脚趾 这是一小块很冰的红萝?
You brought a carrot?
你带胡萝卜来?
Oh,my God! There's a toe in my kitchen.
天哪,我的厨房里有一截断趾
I'm sorry! I'll go get it!
对不起,我马上回去拿
All we can do now is sew up the wound.
来不及了,我们只能直接缝合
Without my toe? I need my toe!
我需要我的脚趾头
I can go really fast! Dad, give me the keys to your Porsche.
等一下,我很快 爸,让我开你的保时捷
I'm not falling for that one.
我才不会上当

影视精讲

Save your strength留著点儿劲儿
Save your strength for the hard work you'll have to do later.

留着点儿劲儿,你一会儿还得干重活儿呢。
Save your strength for hard work you will have later.

养精蓄锐以应付今后你得去做的繁重工作。

sew up 缝合
Next day, Miss Stone decided to sew up the rip.

第二天,斯通小姐决定将撕破的地方缝好。
He says he need to sew up the wounds.

他说,他得把伤口缝合。

分享到