《老友记》视听精讲第365期:仿佛那样是背叛罗斯的
日期:2014-05-07 18:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Wow! I cannot believe Mark asked you out.
不敢相信,马克居然约你出去
I know.
是啊
What, so what are you gonna tell him?
你要怎么回答?
Well, I told him I would think about it, but I'm gonna tell him no.
我说我会考虑,但是我会拒绝
I mean I think I'd say no to anybody right now.
我目前不想约会
Oh, but it was so strange. I mean I'm standing there with this charming, cute guy, who's asking me to go out with him, which I'm allowed to do, and I felt guilty. Y'know, like I'd be cheating on Ross or something.
好奇怪,这样一个...迷人、英俊的男人约我出去,而且我也可以去。但我却有罪恶感,仿佛那样是背叛罗斯的
Wow. So, okay, maybe that means that, you're not over Ross yet and you have issues with your father.
也许这代表,你还没忘情罗斯而且还有父女问题
I don't have any issues with my Father.
我没有父女问题
Okay, so it's probably just the Ross thing then.
那就是罗斯的问题了

影视精讲


be allowed to 被允许
Shouldn't china be allowed to do the same thing?
为什么中国不应该被允许做同样的事情呢?
You will not be allowed to do that.
你将不被允许那样做。

have issues with 有问题
I realize that you have issues with your wife, and I feel for you, I do.
我知道你和你老婆关系不大好,我很同情你,真的。
Do you have issues with your parents?
你跟双亲的相处有问题吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的