《老友记》视听精讲第324期:一件礼物揭开的劈腿案
日期:2014-02-02 18:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey! Hold on a minute, hold on a second. Do you think these pearls are nice?
等一下…你觉得这串珍珠漂亮吗?
I'd really prefer a mountain bike.
我比较喜欢登山车
Janice's birthday is coming up, I want to get her something speacial. Come in here with me.
珍妮丝的生日快到了。我想送她特别的礼物,陪我进去。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, whoa. Do you ah, want to get her something speacial, get her flowers, get her candy, get her gum, girls love gum.
慢着,你想来点特别的?送花嘛,送糖,送口香糖。女生都喜欢口香糖。
That's a good idea, 'Dear Janice have a Hubba-Bubba birthday'. I would like to get her something serious.
好主意,“亲爱的珍妮丝,祝你生日快乐得冒泡”,我想送一份严肃的礼物
Oh, you want something serious. Y'know what you should do, you should get her one of those um, barium enemas. Those are dead serious.
你要严肃的东西,知道吗?你应该送…灌肠剂,那个严肃得要命。
All right. Look, I'm gonna go in here, and you don't buy me anything ever.
我要进去,你以后不要送东西给我
No, no, you can't, you can't, okay, you can't, you can't buy her pearls, you just can't, you can't, you can't.
不行!你不能送她珍珠项链。不行,不行,不行
Why not?!
为什么不行?
Oh God. Uh, okay, here's the thing, this is the thing, okay, the thing is...
天哪。是这样的,是这样的…
What is the thing?
是怎样?
Okay. I went down to the 'Mattress King' showroom and, and I saw Janice, kissing her ex-husband.
好。我那天去床垫大王的卖场,看到珍妮丝在亲她的前夫。
What?
什么?
They were in his office.
他们在他的办公室里
Well she, she wouldn't do that, she's with, she's with me.
她不会亲他的,她跟我在一起
I'm telling you man, I saw it.
是真的,我亲眼看到
Yeah, well, you're wrong! Okay, you're wrong.
你看错了,你错了
I'm not wrong! I wish I was. I'm sorry. Bet that barium enema doesn't sound so bad now, huh?
我没有看错,我巴不得我看错了。对不起。现在觉得送灌肠剂不错吧?

影视精讲


Prefer更喜欢
Does he prefer a particular sort of music?
他有特别喜欢的音乐吗?
Do you prefer doing menswear or womenswear?
你更喜欢设计男装还是女装?

something special特别的东西
How about something special?
要不来点特别的?
However, it turns out that something special happened in the 1990s, and itwasn't monetary policy.
然而,结果说明在90年代有些特别的事情发生,而不是货币政策起的作用。

Those are dead serious. 那个严肃得要命
Dead:完全地; 非常; 绝对; 极度
His poems sound dead boring, actually...
实际上,他的诗听起来非常乏味。
I am dead against the legalisation of drugs.
我坚决反对将毒品合法化。


分享到
重点单词
  • particularadj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的 n. 个别项目
  • mattressn. 床垫
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • monetaryadj. 货币的,金融的