《老友记》视听精讲第541期:礼多人不怪吗?
日期:2015-03-22 18:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Look what I got,look what I got!
你看我买了什么
They make these for little people!
居然有这种童装
Little Village People.
给乡下小孩穿的
Look at this one. This is my favorite.
你看这件,我最喜欢这件
That is so sweet.
太可爱了
Phoebe will love dressing them.
菲比一定会很喜欢打扮他们
Except she won't be the one who gets to dress them.
但到时替他们打扮的不是她
She won't get to keep the babies.
因为她不能把宝宝留着
My God,we are throwing the most depressing baby shower!
天哪 这真是最令人沮丧的送礼会
Unless we give her all gifts she can use after her pregnancy.
除非送她产后可以用的礼物
Like regular coffee. Tequila!
像普通咖啡,龙舌兰 一整盒烟
A carton of cigarettes! -She doesn't smoke.
一整盒烟? 她又不抽烟
It's the thought that counts. -It's a great idea.
心意最重要 好主意
And those leather pants she's always wanted!
还有她一直想要的皮裤
She'll love that!
她一定会很高兴
What the hell is this?
这是什么玩意?
You thought it'd make me feel better?
送我2个月后才能用的礼物
To give me something I can't use for two months?
我的心情会好吗?
This sucks!
烂透了
Who gave me this? -Well,l
这是谁送的? 我…我…
They told me you like them.
她们说你喜欢
All right,then I'm wrong. It's a great gift. The best present I ever got!
好吧,我错了 这是我收过最棒的礼物
What's my next present?
下一个礼物呢?
We don't have anything.
我们都没带
All right,fine,then this is over.
好吧,送礼会结束
Balloons!
真是的…放什么汽球

影视精讲


baby shower 迎婴派对(在孩子出生前举办的特殊派对)
I just wanted a goddamn baby shower!
我只想要一个新生儿派对!
My mother is not coming to my baby shower?
我母亲不能参加我的孩子的祝福会?

分享到