《老友记》视听精讲第438期:有心终不会白费
日期:2014-09-06 07:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Goodnight.
晚安
Um, thank you for the gift.
嗯,谢谢你的礼物.
Oh, uh, yeah... I just knew that sometimes when you're writing, you... you don't always know the exact time.
哦,是的...我知道你有些时候会写字.你...你有时候不知道时间.
No, I... I didn't mean the pen. Thank you for the book.
不,我...我不是说笔.谢谢你的书.
Uh, the book?
呃,书?
The Velveteen Rabbit. I kinda have the feeling you had something to do with it.
绒毛兔.我感到这事和你有关.
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
Well, uh, when Joey gave it to me, he said, "This is 'cause I know ya like Rabbits, and I know ya like cheese."
是的,乔伊给我的时候,他说,送你这个因为你喜欢兔子,也喜欢奶酪.
Thanks. I love it. And I know how hard it must have been for you to find.
谢谢.我很喜欢.而且我知道这很不好找.
Uhl..ell. By the way, in case you missed that, that sound was, "Uhl, ell."
哦哇.顺便说一下,你忘了这个,听起来象是"哦哇."
You must really like... Joey... to go to all that trouble for him.
你一定很喜欢乔伊,才为他惹了这么多麻烦.
Oh, yeah, he's my... he's my best friend.
哦,是,他是我...他是我最好的朋友.
Well....
好....
Goodnight. (Goes to his room.)
晚安.

影视精讲



have something to do with 与…有点关系
That might also have something to do with real-life manners.
出现这样的调查结果可能也与现实生活中的礼仪习惯有关。
These questions have something to do with us.
这些问题与我们有关系。

in case 以防万一
In case I missed something?
以防我漏掉什么呢?
Bring your own soap, shampoo and towel just in case.
为了以防万一,可以带上你自己的肥皂、洗发剂和毛巾。

分享到