《老友记》视听精讲第378期:菲比是拆穿帝!
日期:2014-05-29 10:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Wow! That's exciting, you went to Japan, made up a woman.
真叫人兴奋啊!你去日本,认识一个女人
What?
什么?
I'm just saying, this woman, I mean she's fictitious. No?
我是说这个女人…是虚构的吧?
Why would you say that?
为什么这么说?
'Cause you're still into Monica. So you told her there was somebody else so she would agree to work with you, so 'cause you figure oh if you spent a lot of time together, maybe something might happen, and...
你还是喜欢摩妮卡,你谎称认识别人,好让她为你做事。相处久了,也许就会产生感情
You're good. You're good!
你真行
Yeah, no, I'm fairly intuitive and psychic. It's a substantial gift.
我只是直觉准,还会通灵。很实在的天赋
Listen, can you promise me that you won't tell her though?
请答应我不要告诉她
Absolutely, oh I promise. Tell her what?
没问题,我答应你。告诉她什么?
Thanks a lot.
谢谢你
No I'm serious. I mean I'm intuitive, but my memory sucks.
我的直觉很准,但记性很差?

影视精讲


fictitious adj.虚构的,编造的; 假定的,虚设的; 小说式的; 假装的
To the minimalists, david and solomon were simply fictitious characters.
在极简主义者眼中,大卫和所罗门只是虚构的人物。

agree to 同意,赞成,同意照办
I agree to go with him.
我同意和他一起去。
Would the enterprises agree to this?
企业会同意这种做法吗?

spent a lot of time 花了很多时间
We spent a lot of time together in social settings.
“我们花了很多时间一起参加社交活动。
We spent a lot of time getting our offices right.
为了找到合适的办公室我们花了很长时间。

intuitive adj.直觉的; 凭直觉获知的; 直观的
Step 3-capture and interpret intuitive information.
第三步:捕捉并理解直觉信息。

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • intuitiveadj. 直觉的
  • substantialadj. 实质的,可观的,大量的,坚固的 n. 重要部份
  • interpretv. 解释,翻译,口译,诠释
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,