《老友记》视听精讲第525期:男人真白痴
日期:2015-02-28 08:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Open up! Open up! Open up!
开门!开门
We'll discuss it in the morning.
明天早上再说
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事?
We took our apartment back!
我们把我们家抢回来了
I had nothing to do with it.
跟我无关
Okay,it was my idea. But I don't feel good about it.
好吧,是我的主意 但我并不好过
We are switching back right now.
我们现在就换回来
No,we're not. We're not leaving!
不要,我们不走
You'll have to. You both have jobs.
你们非走不可,你们都有工作
As soon as you do,we'll switch back! You can't stop us.
等你们去上班,我们就换回来 你们阻止不了的
Right,Joe? -I don't know.
对吧,乔伊? 我不晓得
What?
什么?
I don't want to move again,with....
我不想再搬了
This is our apartment and they stole
我不管,这是我们的公寓 她们偷了…
You stole!
你们偷了!
Our apartment! We won it fair and square. Twice!
我们的公寓 我们光明正大的赢了两次
And I am getting it back right now! I'm getting it back right now!
我现在就要要回来 我现在就要要回来
All right.

We figured you might respond this way,so we have a backup offer.
我们早料到会有这种反应
No more offers. You can't offer anything to us!
所以我们准备了备案 不要,你们搞不定我们的
Let us keep the apartment and -As a thank you...
让我们留在这里 为了表示感谢
...Rachel and I will kiss for one minute.
瑞秋和我会接吻1分钟
Totally worth it! -That was one good minute!
完全值得 好爽的1分钟
Good night.
晚安 晚安

影视精讲


switch back 换回来
You can even switch back and forth during the walkthrough.
甚至可以在演练期间来回切换。
As soon as you do,we'll switch back! You can't stop us.
等你们去上班,我们就换回来 你们阻止不了的

fair and square 光明正大
But you were elected fair and square.
但是你是公平选举出来的。
Our apartment! We won it fair and square. Twice!
我们的公寓 我们光明正大的赢了两次

分享到
重点单词
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • respondv. 回答,答复,反应,反响,响应 n. [建]壁