《老友记》视听精讲第325期:爱我还是爱他?
日期:2014-02-04 12:34

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How's my Bing-a-ling?
我的小宾宾好吗?
Ah, I don't know, you tell me. Anything you ah, wanna tell me, because, if you ah, you should, if you, you would, tell me.
我不知道,你说呢? 你有话要对我说吗?因为要是你…你应该,你会告诉我
Why are your eyes so white?
你为什么瞪着眼睛?
You tell me! Maybe, it's because I was just fooling with my ex! Oh no-no-no-no, no-no-no-no, that was you!!
你说呢?也许是因为我和旧情人搞在一起。不不不,不不不,那是你。
Oh my God!!
我的天!
All right!
很好。
How did you know?
你怎么知道
Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.
乔伊说的,他看到你们接吻
In the park?
在公园里?
No! In his office! How many kisses were there?
不是,在他的办公室。你们亲了几次?
Just those two!
就那两次。
Wh-wh-why, wh-why, why, why was there kissing!? There should be no kissing!!
为什么?…为什么接吻?你们不该接吻的。
Oh, I'm sorry honey, I'm so, so, (nasally) haaaaa! I'm so, so sorry, I just (nasally) haaaaaa! But I, oh what happened was, I-I-I can't breathe. Can you get me a bag, or something?
对不起,我非常非常…我非常…抱歉,我只是…其实是…我喘不过气来,可以给我一个袋子吗?
Here.
拿去。
The receipt.
是收据。
I'll take it! All right look, I gotta know. Are you finished with me? Are you finished with him? Do you still love him? Do you still love me? All right look, I'm gonna need an actual answer here okay, so which is it, him or me?
给我,听着,我一定要知道。你跟我结束了吗?你跟他结束了吗?你还爱他?你还爱我?好,听我说,我需要明确的答案,好吗?你选哪一个?他还是我?

影视精讲


fool with摆弄,玩弄
Because I 'm the one who holds the knife , so don 't fool with me!
因为我才是操刀的人,不要愚弄我!

see somebody do something
Joey told me, he saw you two kissing.
乔伊说的,他看到你们接吻
see sb. do sth.这里的do一般是短暂性动词,转瞬即逝的,如捡钱包see sb pick up the wallet;
see sb doing sth.的do可以延续,如跳舞,see sb dancing

finish with与…断绝关系,与…断绝往来
I'm glad that Alice has finished with that worthless young man.
我非常高兴艾丽丝已不再和那个一无可取的小伙子往来。


分享到
重点单词
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据
  • worthlessadj. 无价值的,无用的,可鄙的
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包