《老友记》视听精讲第353期:钱德的烟瘾又犯了
日期:2014-04-12 09:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Ohhh boy, do I feel bad.Very bad.
我好受不了,非常受不了
Chandler what are you doing?! Chandler!!
钱德,你在干什么?
Oh my God!
天哪
You're smoking again?!
你又抽烟了?
Well, actually, yesterday I was smoking again. Today, I'm, I'm smoking still.
那是昨天,今天是“还在抽”
Why would you start again after chewing all that quitting gum?
嚼了那么多戒烟口香糖,为什么又开始抽了?
Look, I'm telling you this is just like my parents divorce, which is when I started smoking in the first place.
我父母离婚时就像这样,害我学会抽烟
Weren't you nine?!
你不是才9岁?
Yeahhh. I'm tellin' ya something, that ah, first smoke after nap time....
午睡后来一根最过瘾
Oh that's great, with my luck, that's gonna be him.
帅啊,我猜是他
Him? Him, Ross?
罗斯?
Nope, hymn 253, His Eyes Are On The Sparrow! When my parents got divorced is when I started using humour as a defence mechanism.
不,是赞美诗253篇“爱的恩泽”。我父母离婚后我开始用幽默来自卫
Hi! Uhh, do you guys have plans for the weekend? Because I have my sister on hold, and she said that we could use her cabin for the weekend and go skiing. Huh? I'm asking you first, right?!. I mean I'm playing by the rules.
你们周末有计划吗?我妹说周末可以到她的小屋去滑雪。是我先问的吧?我有遵守游戏规则
Absolutely, yeah!
没问题
Chandler! You're smoking? What are you doing?!
钱德,你抽烟?你怎么搞的?
Hey, shut up!! You're not my real Mom!!
闭嘴,你又不是我的亲娘

影视精讲

in the first place 首先,从一开始;压根儿;固;当初
In the first place, why should you get married?
首先来考虑这个问题,为什么你要去结婚呢?
Poorer people bought fewer posh brands in the first place.
穷人压根儿不会购买奢侈品。

a defence mechanism 一种防御机制
She's actually rather insecure, and her rudeness is just a defence mechanism.
她其实是缺乏安全感,她的粗鲁不过是出于防卫心理。
They produce light similar to a firefly and use it as a defence mechanism to communicate and to see.
它们像萤火虫一样发光,并用光作为防御机制,进行交流和观察。

play by the rules 按部就班,按规矩办事
If you want to get these guys, you have to keep your mouth shut and play by the rules.
要是你想俘获这些男人,你就要闭上嘴巴、按老规矩行事。
In line with wto standards, us policy should play by the rules of the international economy.
要符合世贸组织标准,美国政策应按照国际经济规则来运转。

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • communicatev. 交流,传达,沟通
  • hymnn. 赞美诗,圣歌 v. 唱赞美歌
  • producen. 产品,农作物 vt. 生产,提出,引起,分娩,制片
  • insecureadj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的
  • rudenessn. 无礼;粗蛮
  • mechanismn. 机制,原理 n. 机械,机构,结构
  • fireflyn. 萤火虫