《老友记》视听精讲第339期:还可以一面做朋友一面做情人?
日期:2014-03-18 08:40

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So um, who was she?
她是谁?
Oh, that was the blind date that I told you about, she called and switched it to today.
我跟你说过,就是我妹妹介绍的人。她打电话来改期到今天。
Did you like her? And I'm just asking as a friend, because I am totally fine with this.
你喜欢她吗?我是以朋友的身份问的,因为我不会不高兴。
Well, you seem fine.
你看起来很高兴。
Okay, y'know what, I'm not fine, I'm not. I mean how can I be fine, hearing you come in with her, she wants to see your bedroom.... Y'know what, what if we're friends who don't see other people?
好,你知道吗?我不高兴,我很不高兴。我怎么高兴得起来?听到你跟她进来。她还想参观你的卧室。你知道吗?我们或许可以做朋友,但不跟其他人交往。
You mean like exclusive friends?
你是说“专属的”朋友?
Why not?! I mean this has been the most amazing week. Would it be so terrible? Even if we were friends who lived together. Or, maybe someday friends who stood up in front of their other friends, and vowed to be friends forever.
有何不可?我是说,这个星期美好极了。这也没什么不好吧?我们还可以一面做朋友,一面住在一起。或许有一天,可以站在其他朋友面前,发誓当一辈子的朋友。
Wow. Y'know we're back where we were.
我们又回到原点了。

影视精讲


blind date 男女间的初次会面,相亲
A friend recently went on a blind date in beijing.
最近一个在北京的朋友去相亲。
I meet my wife on a blind date.
我是通过介绍认识我妻子的。

switch to切换到,转到,转变成;转入
A switch to a new growth model would clearly benefit the world economy.
中国转向一种新的增长模式,显然将造福于世界经济。
So why not switch to another animal?
那为什么不换成其他的动物呢?

vow to 发誓
You must vow to forever serve me.
你必须立誓终身臣服于我。
All the men took a vow of loyalty to their leader.
所有士兵都发誓效忠他们的指挥官。



分享到
重点单词
  • benefitn. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演 vt. 有益于,得
  • exclusiveadj. 独占的,唯一的,排外的 n. 独家新闻,独权
  • loyaltyn. 忠诚,忠心
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打