《老友记》视听精讲第505期:我就知道你爱她
日期:2015-01-06 12:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Emily just went to the airport.
艾蜜莉去机场了
Why didn't you take her?
你怎么不送她去?
Her uncle had planned to do it. We said our goodbyes this morning.
她舅舅本来就打算送她,我们今天早上道别了
You must feel horrible. Hey,the guys have free porn.
你一定很难受 隔壁有免费的A片
Hey,cheer up. You'll see her again,right?
高兴一点,你们会再见面吧?
I don't know.
我就是不知道
When I brought it up,she said......"This is so fantastic. Why talk about the future?
我每次提起她就说“这样就很棒了” “何必谈到未来?”
Let's enjoy" -Don't do the accent. It really bums me out.
“我们就…” 别学英国腔,我很受不了
Emily said I was pretty good.
艾蜜莉说我学得很好
Well,that's someone you should hang on to.You've got to see her again.
那你可得把握她,你非再见她不可
Why do you care? -Because!
你干嘛在意? 因为...
You could live out my fantasy.
你可以实现我的幻想
You had fantasies about Emily?
你对艾蜜莉有幻想?
You know,the fantasy.
不是,就是那个幻想嘛
Meet a foreigner,fall madly in love and spend your lives together.
认识异乡人 疯狂坠入爱河,共度一生
Is that why you hung out with that Ukrainian kid in school?
所以你国中时 老跟那个乌克兰男生混?
Yeah,plus his mom used to put sour cream on everything.
对 另外他妈妈煮菜都会加酸奶油
Do you love her?
你爱她吗?
We said it would only be two weeks.
我们说好只在一起2星期
You love her.
你爱她
What is love,really?
什么是爱?
I knew you loved her!
我就知道你爱她
You go to the airport and tell her.
你得去机场告诉她
You'll probably catch her at the gate.You'll call her name and yell "l love you!"
你应该会在登机门追上她 你会叫她的名字大喊 “我爱你”
She'll say "l love you too!"Then you will have the most amazing kiss.Everyone at the gate will applaud.
她会说“我也爱你”,然后你们会有最深情的一吻.登机门前掌声如雷
I am a good kisser.
我是很会接吻

影视精讲


bring up提出; 谈到
Instead of staying in the here and now, you bring up similar instances from the past.
你没有紧扣眼前所发生的事,而是只提出了一些过去的类似事例。
Mr. Chairman, I should like to bring up the question of the reorganization of the committee.
主席先生, 我想提出改组委员会的问题.

hang on to紧紧握住;坚持下去;紧紧抓住
The British driver was unable to hang on to his lead.
英国车手没能保住自己的领先地位。
Well,that's someone you should hang on to.You've got to see her again.
那你可得把握她,你非再见她不可

live out 实践;身体力行
He began living out his rock 'n' roll fantasy during his last year in law school...
在法学院的最后一年,他开始着手实践自己的摇滚梦想。
I suppose some people create an idea of who they want to be, and then they live it out.
我想有些人会先设定好自己要成为什么样的人,然后身体力行。

分享到