《老友记》视听精讲第242期:哥可是对猕猴桃过敏
日期:2013-04-01 18:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

ROSS: I don't know. What's in this pie?
馅饼里有什么呀?
MONICA: Uh, I don't know, butter, eggs, flour, lime, kiwi-
不知道,奶油,鸡蛋,面粉莱姆,奇异果跟…
ROSS: Kiwi? Kiwi? I thought it was a key lime pie.
奇异果?奇异果?你说这个是奇莱馅饼?
MONICA: No I didn't, I said kiwi lime. That's what makes it so special.
不是,我是说奇异果莱姆所以才会那么特别。
ROSS: And that's what's gonna kill me. I'm allergic to kiwi.
所以我才会死,我对奇异果过敏。
MONICA: No you're not. You're, you're allergic to lobster and peanuts and--oh my god.
你才不会呢你会过敏的是龙虾,花生跟…
ROSS: Ugh.
呃。。。
MONICA: Oh my god.
我的天啊。
ROSS: Ugh. It's definitely getting worse.
越来越严重了。
MONICA: Is your tongue swelling up?
你的舌头肿了吗?
ROSS: Either that or my mouth is getting smaller.
要不然就是我的嘴小了。
MONICA: All right, get your coat, we're going to the hospital.
穿外套,我们现在就到医院去。
JOEY: Is he gonna be ok?
他不会怎么样吧?
MONICA: Yeah, he's just gotta get a shot.
不会,只是得打一针。
ROSS: You know, you know, actually it's getting better. It is. It is. Let's not go. Anyone for Thcrabble?
事实上我觉得好多了。没错,别去了谁要玩拼字游戏啊?
MONICA: Jacket now.
去穿外套。
ROSS: What about Ben? We can't bring a baby to a hospital.
但是班怎么办呢?我们不能带个宝宝去医院啊。
CHANDLER: We'll watch him.
交给我们吧。
ROSS: I don't think so.
恕难从命.
JOEY: What? I have seven Catholic sisters. I've taken care of hundreds of kids. Come on, we wanna do it, don't we?
干嘛?我有七个天主教姐妹我照顾过上百个小孩。别这样,我们想帮忙,对不对?
CHANDLER: I was looking forward to playing basketball, but I guess that's out the window.
拜托,我本来想去打篮球的……不过球被丢出窗外去了
ROSS: Ok, well, if you do take him out for his walk, you might wanna bring his hat, and there's extra milk in the fridge, and there's extra diapers in the bag.
好,如果你要带他去散步记得要帮他戴帽子,好吗?冰箱里还有一些牛奶尿布在袋子里
JOEY: Hat, milk, got it.
帽子,牛奶,懂了。
ROSS: ??? (speech garbled) Thro up a thro thro--a thro thro!

扔……扔……扔!
JOEY: Consider it done.
包在我身上啊。
CHANDLER: You understood that?
你听得懂吗?
JOEY: Yeah, my uncle Sal has a really big tongue.
懂啊,我沙叔叔就有大舌头。
CHANDLER: Is he the one with the beautiful wife?
他是老婆很正的那个?

影视精讲


一靠近莫妮卡,本就要哭闹。莫妮卡为此很困扰,“万一我自己的宝宝也不喜欢我,怎么办?”罗斯对莫妮卡做的猕猴桃酸橙派产生过敏反应,变成大舌头,莫妮卡只好送他上医院。

1. be allergic to: 对...过敏
eg. He is allergic to panicillin.
他对青霉素过敏。

2. swell up:
eg. The injured wrist began to swell(up).
受伤的腕子开始肿了起来。

3. get a shot: 打针
eg. Do you think I should get a flu shot while I am there?
你认为我是否应该在他那里接受感冒预防针的注射?

4. looking forward to: 盼望
eg. I' m looking forward to seeing you this summer vacation.
我盼望今年暑假见到你。

分享到
重点单词
  • swellv. (使)膨胀,(使)鼓起,(使)增长 n. 膨胀,肿
  • allergicadj. 过敏的,反感的
  • garbledadj. 篡改的;混乱的;引起误解的 v. 断章取义(g
  • wristn. 手腕,护腕
  • lobstern. 龙虾