《老友记》视听精讲第498期:鹦鹉学舌的钱德
日期:2014-12-23 20:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What are you writing?
你在写什么?
Joshua's coming in tomorrow,and since I don't have the guts to ask him out...
约书亚明天要来 既然我没胆约他
...I'm gonna sell him a coat and put this note in the pocket.
我决定卖他一件外套 再把纸条塞进口袋
"Joshua,give me a call sometime. Guys like you...
“约书亚:有空打电话给我” “你这样的人…”
...never go out of style."
“…永不退流行”
What did you throw away?
你扔了哪些人?
Hi,guys. -What have you guys been up to?
你们做了什么?
We went to see a collection of Victorian doorknobs at the museum.
我们去看维多利亚时期门把展
Without me?
没找我去?
My uncle dragged us there, but it turned out to be really interesting.
是舅舅拖我们去的 结果很有意思
They were so ornate and beautiful. Look at that.
那些门把很华丽,你们看
I don't know how museums work in England, but here,you're not supposed to take stuff.
我不知道英国的国情 但这里不能顺手牵羊
I got it from the gift shop.
这是礼品部的
They have really lax security there.
那里没什么防盗措施
It's a joke.
这是笑话
Anyone for more tea?
(英国腔)谁还要喝茶?
No,just me then.
(英国腔)那我自己叫了
Hey,Ringo.
鹦鹉先生
Every time Emily's around,you talk like her. Would you please cut it out?
每次艾蜜莉在,你就怪腔怪调 别闹了
I think you like it.
我看你喜欢喔
I think you can't resist me when I do it.
你无法抗拒这样的我
You want to eat me up like a cream "pumpy."
你想一口…了我
What? -All right,look,I don't know all the words.
什么? 我不是每个英国字都会
Right. I've got to be off. I'll see you. Bye-bye,then.
我该走了,再见咯
Bye-bye,then.
再见咯

影视精讲


throw away 扔掉; 浪费,错过; 屏弃
Once a month we have a super-cleanup when we throw away everything that we do not need anymore.
每个月当我们丢掉我们不再需要的东西后我们会做一次彻底的清洁。
America is not about to throw away its military pre-eminence, either by accident or design.
不管是意外还是人为,美国都不会抛弃其军事上的领先地位。

cut it out 停止(做某事),<口>住手
Cut it out! You know I'm ticklish.
住手!你知道我怕痒。
Every time Emily's around,you talk like her. Would you please cut it out?
每次艾蜜莉在,你就怪腔怪调 别闹了

分享到