《老友记》视听精讲第588期:钱德是个女孩
日期:2015-07-23 08:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I need a clamp,a sterile towel and Channel 31.
我要产钳,消毒毛巾 和31频道
What is that?
那是什么?
Oh,my God!
天哪
Oh,no,no! It's a good one. Fonzie plays the bongos.
不会,这一集很棒 方奇会打手鼓
Ready? Time to try pushing.
准备好了吗?该用力了
Ready? Time to try peeing.
准备好了吗?该撒尿了
Wait,wait,wait,wait! It's almost time to try peeing.
等等!是差不多该撒尿了
Push. Concentrate on pushing.
用力,很好,专心用力
I see the head.
有了,我看到头了
Yes,it has a head!
万岁!他有头
Keep pushing. Come on.
继续用力,加油
I can't believe somebody's coming out!
居然有人从你肚子里跑出来
There's somebody coming out of you!
有人从你肚子里跑出来
It's my son! -All right.
是我儿子
Here's your first baby!
这是你的第一个宝宝
Yes! We got a baby boy!
万岁!小男生出来了
Frank Junior,Junior!
法兰克二世二世
How does he look?
他长得怎样?
So gross!
恶心死了
Okay. You ready to push again?
可以再用力了吗?
I already had a baby. Leave me alone!
我已经生一个了,不要烦我
Come on,you can do it! You can do it!
加油,你一定行
Little Leslie's here! We got another one!
万岁!小莱丝莉出来了
Oh,my God! I can't believe I have two children.
天哪,我居然有两个孩子了
How scary is that?
真吓人
Come on,little Chandler, it's time to be born.
小钱德,该出来了 快啊,小钱德
He's coming! Yes,he's coming!
他出来了,他出来了
Hey,where's his thing?
他的小象呢?
Chandler's a girl!
钱德是女生
Oh,God! Kindergarten flashback.
天哪,幼稚园回忆重现
They read the sonogram wrong, because they thought it was a boy.
一定是照超音波看错了 医生以为是个男生
But Chandler's a girl!
但钱德是女生!钱德是女生
Okay,keep saying it.
很好,继续叫

影视精讲


Concentrate on 专心于,把思想集中于
Men are more likely to concentrate on a potential mate's face.
男性的注意力更多地集中在潜在配偶的脸蛋上。
Without kowtowing, you should concentrate on doing your own job well.
不用拍马屁,你应该专心把自己的工作做好。

Leave me alone!不要烦我
Just leave me alone.
让我一个人呆一会儿。
Are you honestly not gonna leave me alone?
你真的不能让我独自静一静吗?

flashback 闪回,倒叙; 药效幻觉重现
Oh,God! Kindergarten flashback.
天哪,幼稚园回忆重现
Then you can quickly flashback to your vacation anytime on the go.
这样你可以随时随地迅速回顾自己的旅行。

分享到