《老友记》视听精讲第386期:乔伊终于步入了精神爱恋
日期:2014-06-09 19:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Please stay on the line. You're call is very important to us.
请不要挂断,我们很重视您的来电
Pheebs, you've been up for 24 hours! Go to sleep, honey. Th-this isn't healthy.
你已经24小时没睡了。去睡吧,这样很不健康
No, no, I'm fine, and y'know why? 'Cause of all the riboflavin.
不,我很好。你知道为什么?因为我吃了核黄素
Hey! Didn't you have that outfit on last night?
这是昨晚那套衣服
Yeah! I stayed at Kate's, but ah, nothing happened. Hey, Pheebs, where were ya?
我在凯特家过夜,但是什么也没做。你怎么没来?
I'm so, so, so sorry, Joey. I definitely am gonna see you're play. I swear you're play is very important to us, thank you for your patience. You're play is the next play is the next play I'm gonna see.
我很抱歉。我一定会去看你演戏,你的戏对我们很重要,谢谢你的等候。我接下来将去看你的戏
Anyway, how did it go with Kate?
你跟凯特怎么样?
Oh, it was great! Yeah, I-I walked her home, and it was amazing how much we connected, y'know? Then ah, then she passed out, but then she woke up. Yeah? And we stayed up all night talking, and now we're like totally crazy about each other!
感觉好棒,我陪她走回家。我们之间心有灵犀。后来她昏过去了,但是等她醒来,我们聊了一整晚。我们现在为彼此疯狂
Joey, you had the night!
你经历了关键性的夜晚
What?
什么?
When two people finally realise their feelings for each other, and-and they talk for hours, and they-they learn all about the other person!
当两个人发现他们坠人爱河,他们会聊上很久,弄清楚对方的一切
You-you think?
是吗?
Did you like learn about her family?
她有几个家人?
Two brothers, one died!
两个兄弟,一个死了
Yes!!
漂亮!

影视精讲

pass out <口>昏厥; 喝得烂醉
I was dizzy, but I didn't pass out.
我刚才有点头晕,但我没有昏过去.
Help me to a chair before I pass out.
快扶我上椅子,我快昏倒了。

stay up 熬夜;
She can't stay up all night. "
我妈妈肯定不能熬一整个晚上。”
But I think if we stay up here we should be okay.
但是我想只要我们不在这睡觉,我们会没事的。

learn about 获得,学得; 得知有关…的消息
How did you learn about our product?
你是怎么知道我们产品的?
"But they learn how to learn about countries," she adds.
她补充道:“但他们掌握了如何了解一个国家的方法。

分享到