(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
I'm soo glad I caught you, I couldn't find you before.
乔伊,幸好赶上了,我一直找不到你
Wh-wh-what's going on? Wh-what's this about L.A.?
洛杉矶是怎么回事?
They still want me for General Hospital.
“综合医院”还是要我
But, but wh-what about us?
但是…我们呢?
Last night was wonderful. But I-I can't stay here just for you.
昨晚感觉很棒,但我不能为了你留下来
Well, so, stay for the museums!
那就为了博物馆留下来
I'm sorry.
对不起
Joey, onstage!
乔伊上场
Well can you at least stay to the end of the play? I mean, I'll go to the airport with ya, I-I wanna say good bye.
至少等到落幕,我陪你去机场,我想跟你道别
Where are you Vic?
维克,你在哪里?
Flight's in an hour. I-I gotta go.
一小时后的班机,我得走了
Vic! Vic! Vic!!!
维克?维克?维克?
In a minute!!
等一下
So this is it? Victor?
维克,就这样了?
Yeah, I guess it is.
我想是的
Listen, I ah, I gotta say good bye, and-and I gotta say it quick 'cause this is killing me. One thing you gotta know, is that I will never forget you.
听我说,我必须赶快说再见,因为我的心好痛。我要你知道,我永远不会忘记你
But, you've got things you have to do now, and so do I. And so...
但是你有你该做的事,而我也是。所以……
I'm gonna get on this spaceship,and I'm gonna go to Blargon 7 in search of alternative fuels. But when I return, 200 years from now, you'll be long gone. But I won't have aged at all.
我要登上太空船前往布拉刚7号星寻找替代燃料,等我两百年后回来,你早就死了。而我却一点也不会老
So you tell your great-great-granddaughter to look me up, because Adrienne, baby, I'm gonna want to meet her.
所以请告诉你的曾曾孙女,叫她找我,因为爱莉安,亲爱的……我绝对会想认识她
So long, Vic!
别了,维克
影视精讲
at least adv.至少
At least that 's the theory.
至少理论上是这样。
At least that's my perception.
至少这是我的看法。
So long 再见
So long, Vic!
别了,维克
In retrospect, it's surprising that this idea took so long to catch on.
现在回想起来,这种想法经历了这么长的时间才流行开来,的确是一件令人惊讶的事情。