《老友记》试听精讲第640期:悲惨感恩节盟主
日期:2015-11-17 14:00

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

I don't know. Am I more thankful for my divorce or my eviction?
我不知道要比较感谢离婚 还是被赶出来
And I didn't think you'd be able to come up with anything.
我还以为你会没得谢
I'm sorry. This is the worst Thanksgiving ever.
抱歉,这是最惨的一次感恩节
I am the king of bad Thanksgivings.
不行,我才是悲惨感恩节盟主
You can't swoop in with your bad marriage and take that away from me.
你不能挟失败的婚姻空降 抢了我的宝座
You're not going to tell about your parents' divorce again,are you?
你又要说你爸妈离婚的事了?
Come on! I want to hear it.
别这样嘛,我想听
It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without Chandler bumming us out.
没有钱德扫兴就不算感恩节了
It's a tradition,like the parade.
这跟游行一样是一项传统
If the parade decided it was gay and abandoned its family.
如果游行也出柜离家 抛妻弃子的话
Now,Chandler,dear...just because we're getting a divorce...doesn't mean we don't love you.
钱德 爸爸和我要离婚并不代表我们不爱你
It just means... ...he would rather sleep with the houseboy than with me. ...
只是代表...他上床的对像是男仆 不是我
More turkey,Mr. Chandler?
小少爷还要火鸡吗?
Every time you tell that story, that guy's accent gets thicker and thicker.
你把那那个人的口音说得越来越重
So are he and your dad still together?
他们还在一起吗?
No. After they got their own place, the houseboy got his own houseboy.
没有,他们同居之后 男仆自己也有了男仆
Should have heard his accent.
你应该听听他的口音
You're right,yours is worse. You're the king of bad Thanksgivings.
你说得对,你的更惨 你是悲惨感恩节盟主

影视精讲

come up with 想出; 提出
Several of the members have come up with suggestions of their own.

有几位成员提出了自己的建议。
See if you can rework your schedule and come up with practical ways to reduce the number of hours you're on call.

看看能不能修改你的日程安排表,想出切实可行的办法来减少你值班的时间。

abandon 放弃,抛弃; 离弃
The scheme's investors, fearful of bankruptcy, decided to abandon the project.

因为担心破产,该计划的投资者决定放弃这个项目。

分享到
重点单词
  • abandonv. 放弃,遗弃,沉溺 n. 放纵
  • bankruptcyn. 破产
  • evictionn. 逐出,赶出,收回(租房或租地等)
  • turkeyn. 土耳其 turkey n. 火鸡,笨蛋,失败之作
  • fearfuladj. 担心的,可怕的
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图