《老友记》视听精讲第409期:“海滩事件”终解密
日期:2014-07-21 10:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I got stung.Stung bad. I couldn’t stand. I couldn’t walk.
是这样。我被蜇了一下。很厉害。我站不起来。我走不了路。
we were two miles from the house. Scared and alone.
我们离屋子有两里路。
We didn’t think we could make it.
又怕又孤单。我们觉得应付不来。
I was in too much pain.
我太痛了。
And I was tired from digging the huge hole!
而我又挖洞挖的累了。
And then Joey remembered something.
然后Joey回忆起了什么。
I’d seen this thing on The Discovery Channel...
我以前在探索频道上看过...
Wait a minute! I saw that! On The Discovery Channel, yeah!
等等!我知道了!探索频道,是的!
About jellyfish and how if you...
关于水母,如果你...
Ewe!! You peed on yourself?!
喔喔!!你在自己身上撒尿?!
Ewwww!!
哇哦!!
You can’t say that!! You don’t know!!
你不能那么说!你不知道!!
I mean I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain!
我是说我以为会痛昏过去!
Anyway I tried, but I couldn’t...bend that way. So... (Looks at Joey.)
不管怎么说我试过了,可我不能...够不着。于是...(看着Joey)
Ewe!!
哇哦!!
That’s right I stepped up! She’s my friend and she needed help!
是的,于是我挺身而出!她是我的朋友,而她需要帮助!
And if I had too, I’d pee on anyone of you! Only, uh, I couldn’t. I got the stage fright.
而且如果需要的话,我会在你们每个人身上撒尿!只是,呃,我没做到。我怯场了。
I wanted to help, but there was too much pressure. So-so I uh, I turned to Chandler.
我想帮她,可我压力太大了。于是,于是,我呃,我交给了钱德。
Joey kept screaming at me, “Do it now! Do it!! Do it! Do it now!!”
乔伊不停地冲我叫,“快点!快点!快点!”
Sometimes late at night I can still hear the screaming.
有时夜深了我还能在这里听见那叫声。
That’s ‘cause sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.
那是因为有时候我隔着墙在冲你叫吓你。
Maybe there's somebody you guys could talk to.
也许你们该找人谈谈。
Oh, who? It's not like they have a group for people like us.
哦,找谁?难道这种事还有团体治疗?
Yeah, no, there's this guy Owen, he's the best. Might have his card.
有个叫Owen的很出名,我可能有他的名片。

影视精讲


stage fright: 怯场
I'd just thrown up, and when I sat down I got stage fright.
我刚好呕吐过,当我坐下时,我有些怯场。
She started getting stage fright.
她对上台有恐惧感。

turn to: 求助于
For evidence that this is possible, turn to sweden.
至于这方面成功的案例,请把目光转向瑞典。
In previous downturns chinese steelmakers could turn to export markets.
在以往的低迷期,中国钢铁制造商可以求助于出口市场。

freak out: 吓一跳
Because becky would totally freak out.
因为贝卡肯定会发疯的。
What, which means you freak out?
什么难不成你也吓坏了?

分享到
重点单词
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • previousadj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的
  • channeln. 通道,频道,(消息)渠道,海峡,方法 vt. 引导
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • bendv. 弯曲,使弯曲,屈服,屈从 n. 弯曲,弯曲物