《老友记》试听精讲第620期:你接受道歉态度让人很不爽
日期:2015-09-28 18:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

You might not remember us, but we're the girls that fogged you.
你大概不记得 我们就是上次喷你的人
We're really sorry we fogged you.
我们很抱歉乱喷一通
Just so you know, we didn't mean to fog you.
嗨,我们只是要告诉你 我们不是故意的
We thought you were like a yeti or something.
我们以为你是雪人还是怪物
Sorry to bother you,but we can't accept your acceptance of our apology.
嗨,抱歉打扰你 你接受我们道歉的态度 让我们很不爽
It doesn't really seem like you mean it.
听起来一点也不真心
That guy is so rude!
那家伙真恶劣
Really! What is with that guy?
没错,他哪里有病?
You'd forgive me if I fogged you.
换做我喷你,你早就原谅我了
You did,a little bit.
其实你有喷到一点点
Oh,my God,honey. I'm so sorry.
天啊,我很抱歉
I totally forgive you. -Really?
我完全不介意 -真的? 对

影视精讲

remember 记得; 牢记

Don't you remember?难道你不记得吗?

mean to 故意

I don't mean to interrupt.

我不是故意打搅你的。

Just so you know, we didn't mean to fog you.

嗨,我们只是要告诉你 我们不是故意的

分享到
重点单词
  • acceptancen. 接受(礼物、邀请、建议等),同意,认可,承兑
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • apologyn. 道歉;勉强的替代物
  • botherv. 使恼怒,使不安,烦扰,费心 n. 烦扰,麻烦,焦急
  • interruptv. 打断,打扰,中止,中断 n. [计算机]中断