《老友记》视听精讲第262期:全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤了
日期:2013-05-02 12:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

SUSIE: Uh, is your name Chandler?
你叫钱德吗?
CHANDLER: Uh, yes, yes it is.
对,没错。
SUSIE: Chandler Bing?
钱德宾?
CHANDLER: Do you know me or are you just really good at this game?
你认识我?还是你很会钓男人?
SUSIE: I'm Susie Moss. Fourth grade, glasses, I used to carry around a box of animal crackers like a purse.
我是莫苏西。四年级呀,戴眼镜。我常常像拿手提包一样拿一包动物饼干。

CHANDLER: Susie Moss, right, yeah, wow, you look. . . great job growing up.
莫苏西。对呀,是呀。你真是…女大十八变。
SUSIE: It's nice to see you're not still wearing that denim cap with all the little mirrors on it.
很高兴看到你不再戴那顶缀满小镜子的牛仔帽。
CHANDLER: Oh, right, well yeah, I graduated fourth grade and realized I wasn't a pimp.
升上五年级之后我发现我不是个拉皮条的。
SUSIE: Remember the class play? You, you pulled up my skirt and the entire auditorium saw my underpants.
记得班上的话剧吗?你掀我的裙子全礼堂的人都看到我的内裤了。
CHANDLER: Yes, back then I, uh, used humor as a defense mechanism. Thank God I don't do that anymore.
对,那个时候我用我的幽默感来保护自己。谢天谢地,我现在不用那样了
MONICA: Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God.
天啊。。。
RACHEL: What what what what?
怎么了?
MONICA: Jean-Claude Van Damme. I didn't know he was in this movie, he is so hot.
是尚克劳范达美。我不知道他在这部电影里面他好帅啊。
RACHEL: Ya think?
真的吗?
MONICA: The muscles from Brussels, wham bam Van Damme, did you see Time Cop?
"此利时大汉"啊"悍将范达美"。你看过"时空特警"吗?
RACHEL: No, was he any good in it?
没有啊,他演得很好吗?
MONICA: Rachel, he like, totally changed time.
瑞秋,他完全改变了时空。
RACHEL: Wow, so why don't you go talk to him?
那你过去跟他讲话嘛
MONICA: Oh, yeah.
好啊。。。
RACHEL: What, so you go over there, you tell him you think he's cute, what's the worst that could happen?
你过去告诉他,他很可爱,最糟能怎样呢?
MONICA: He could hear me.
他会听到的。

影视精讲


剧组化妆师苏希摩丝(朱丽亚罗伯茨哦)原来是钱德的旧识, 四年级时钱德曾当着全班的面掀起她的裙子,让她极其难堪。

1. animal crackers n.做成动物形状的饼干

2. carry around v.随身携带
eg. Busy people can buy small calendars to carry around to help them organize and plan their life.
大忙人们可以买小型日历随身携带,以帮助他们条理和规划自己的生活。

3. denfense mechanism n.防卫机制

分享到
重点单词
  • organizev. 组织
  • mechanismn. 机制,原理 n. 机械,机构,结构
  • defensen. 防卫,防卫物,辩护 vt. 防守