《老友记》视听精讲第533期:这下真的玩完了
日期:2015-03-13 21:03

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey,you know what might cheer you up?
你知道怎样会比较开心?
What?
怎样?
I got to tell you...this really does put me in a better mood.
说实话 我的心情真的好多了
I wish there was a job where I could wear this all the time.
真希望有整天穿婚纱的工作
Maybe someday there will be.
也许以后会有
Chandler's coming by to borrow candles for his big date.
完了 是钱德来借晚上约会的蜡烛
Rachel,don't get it! He'll see us!
瑞秋,别开门,他会看见
The groom cannot see the bride.
新郎不能看见新娘
I'm not going to marry Chandler.
我又不嫁钱德
Not after this!
被看到就得嫁了
Okay guys,just relax.
放轻松就对了
I do!
我愿意…
I got to go.
我得走了
Yeah,well,that ought to do it.
真的莎哟娜啦了

影视精讲


cheer you up 让你振作起来
Hey,you know what might cheer you up?
你知道怎样会比较开心?
If I can cheer you up, let me know.
如果我能够让你振作起来,请告诉我。

Not after this!
被看到就得嫁了
Not after what you've done to him.
不是在你对他做过这些事情之后。

分享到