《老友记》视听精讲第273期:那个神秘男子是谁?
日期:2013-05-17 14:01

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

MONICA: Hey there.
嗨。
RICHARD: What?
怎样?
MONICA: Nothing, I just heard something nice about you.
没什么,我刚听到你的好话。
RICHARD: Humm, really?
真的?
MRS. GELLER: Richard. Richard. Your son isn't seeing anyone is he?
你儿子现在没女朋友吧?
RICHARD: Uhh, not that I know of.
据我所知,没有.
MRS. GELLER: Well, I was thinking, why doesn't he give Monica a call?
我是在想…他何不打个电话给摩妮卡?
RICHARD: That - that's an idea.
那…是个主意.
MONICA: Well, actually, I'm already seeing someone.
事实上,我已经有男友了。
MRS. GELLER: Oh?
是吗?
RICHARD: Oh?
哦?
ROSS: Ohh.
唉。
MRS. GELLER: She never tells us anything. Ross, did you know Monica's seeing someone?
这孩子什么事都不讲,罗斯你知道摩妮卡有男友了吗?
ROSS: Mom, there are so many people in my life. Some of them are seeing people and some of them aren't. Is that crystal?
妈,我周遭有好多好多人。有些人有男朋友,有些人没有,那是水晶的吗?
MRS. GELLER: So, who's the mystery man?
那个神秘男子是谁?
MONICA: Well, uh, he's a doctor.
他是个医生。
MRS. GELLER: A real doctor?
真正的医生?
MONICA: No, a doctor of meat. Of course he's a real doctor. And he's handsome, and he's sweet, and know you'd like him.
不,他是研究肉的。他当然是真的医生,他很英俊,人很好我知道你会喜欢他。
MRS. GELLER: Well that's wonderful. . . I
那太棒了。
MONICA: Mom, it's OK.
妈,没关系。
RICHARD: It is Judy.
没错,茱蒂。
MRS. GELLER: Jack. Could you come in here for a moment? NOW!
杰克,请你进来一下,好吗?现在!
MR. GELLER: Found it.
找到了。
ROSS: I'll take that dad.
交给我,爸。

影视精讲


最终,莫妮卡终于对父母招供,她和理查已经相恋多时了。

1. Seeing someone 约会
eg. Sorry, I've already seeing someone.
对不起,我已经有男朋友了。

2. doctor n. 医生;博士
eg. A doctor has the title 'Dr' in front of his name.
医生的名字前有“Dr”这个称呼。

分享到
重点单词
  • crystaln. 水晶,晶体 adj. 晶体的,透明的
  • mysteryn. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物