《老友记》视听精讲第589期:哄女生自有一套
日期:2015-07-24 08:12

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


I'll call you tomorrow. -Great.
我明天跟你联络 好
Are you really going to date that nurse man?
你真的要跟那个护士男约会?
You and I are just "goofing around."
你和我只是玩玩
I thought,why not "goof around" with him?
我当然也可以跟他玩玩
I don't know if you've looked up "goofing around" in the dictionary.
我不知道你有没有查过字典
Well,I have...and the technical definition is:Two friends who care a lot about each other...and have amazing sex...
我有,“玩玩”的定义是两个好朋友,非常在乎对方,在床上很“性”福
and just want to spend more time together.
而且想多跟对方相处
But if you have this new dictionary that gets you mad at me...
如果你用的是让你生气的版本
...then we have to get you my original one.
那我们应该买我的版本给你
I am so bad at this.
我实在很不会拗
You're better than you think you are. -Really?
比你想像的要好 真的?
Okay. So if?
好,那…
Know when to stop. -I sensed that I should stop.
要见好就收 我也觉得够了
So we're okay?
我们没事了? 没事了
I'm gonna go tell Dan that it's not gonna happen.
我去告诉丹我不跟他约会了
Don't do the dance. -Right.
不要跳舞 好

影视精讲


I thought,why not "goof around" with him?
我当然也可以跟他玩玩


分享到