《老友记》视听精讲第594期:"神秘男友"远在天边近在眼前
日期:2015-08-10 20:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Chandler,have you heard about Monica's secret boyfriend?
钱德,你听说 摩妮卡的地下情人了吗?
Yeah,she might have mentioned him.
知道,她…她是提过
So,Mon,when are we going to meet this new,secret waiter man?
我们到底何时 才能认识这个服务生?
I don't think he's up to meeting everyone yet.
他很害羞,现在还没准备 认识大家
Yeah,I don't think he's up to it.
我想他还没准备好
I want to meet this guy who's the best sex she ever had.
我不管,我想见他 她说对方床上一级棒
Really?
真的?
That's what you heard? You said that?
她说过?你说过?
I might have.
大概吧
Why is that funny?
这有什么好笑?
Because I'm very happy for him.
因为我很为他高兴
And you! You lucky dog!
你真是走狗运!

影视精讲

have you heard about你听说过吗
Chandler, have you heard about monica's secret boyfriend?
钱德,你听说莫妮卡的地下情人了吗?
Have you heard about charlie parker?
你听说过查理帕克吗?

be up to取决于
How greece fared would be up to the greeks.
希腊的局势如何发展将取决于希腊人自己。
Then I'll be up to read you a story before bed.
然后我会在你睡觉前上楼给你念个故事.

分享到