《老友记》视听精讲第556期:瑞秋追爱大表白
日期:2015-04-13 08:33

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Do you remember where the duck food is?
菲比 怎样?你记得饲料在哪里吗?
In the guys' apartment, under the sink. Why?
记得,在男生那边的水槽下面 怎么了?
Because I'm going to London.
因为我要去伦敦
What? What do you mean?
什么?什么叫你要去伦敦?
I have to tell Ross I love him.
我得告诉罗斯我爱他
Take care and don't have the babies till I get back.
保重,等我回来再生
But what about all the finding-his-flaws stuff we've been doing?
那我们想了半天他的缺点呢?
Yeah,that didn't work.
没用
You can't go. Ross loves Emily.
你不能去,罗斯爱的是艾蜜莉
I know,but I have to tell him how I feel.
我知道 但我得告诉他我的感觉
He deserves all the information to make an informed decision.
他应该知道所有状况 好做出知道状况的决定
You're going because you hope he'll say:
才怪,你去是希望他说
"l love you too. Forget the British chippy."
“我也爱你” “别理那个英国妹了”
You think he will?
你觉得他会吗?
No,because he's in love with the British chippy!
不会,因为他爱那个英国妹
You're just gonna mess with his head and ruin his wedding.
你去了只会把他搞乱 毁了他的婚礼
It's too late! You missed your chance.
太迟了,你错过机会了
I'm sorry. This must be hard.
抱歉,你一定很难受
But it's over.
但已经结束了
No,it's not over until someone says,"l do."
不,有人说“我愿意” 才算结束
I do! I do!
我愿意!我愿意…
Like I can really chase you. I'm carrying a litter!
谁追得上你,我怀了一窝猪仔

影视精讲


deserve 应受; 应得; 值得
You deserve a medal!
你应该得到一个奖章!
Both they and foreign investors deserve more choice.
他们和外国投资者都应获得更多选择。

mess with 打扰; 乱搞
In other words, we're in a real mess with lots of reasons to be upset.
换句话说,我们确实处在一片混乱中,有相当的理由去悲观失望。
You're just gonna mess with his head and ruin his wedding.
你去了只会把他搞乱 毁了他的婚礼

chase 追捕; 追求; 追寻
Like I can really chase you. I'm carrying a litter!
谁追得上你,我怀了一窝猪仔
Happiness isn't something you chase or become in a distant future.
幸福并不是你追逐或只有在遥远的未来才拥有的东西。

分享到