《老友记》视听精讲第361期:土豪求爱记之巨额小费
日期:2014-04-30 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Okay, that's great, but can we make it smaller? Can we make it fit on the head of a pin? I love when we make things fit on the head of a pin.
好的,但我们能将其变得小点吗?能不能让它小到可以放在针尖上?我喜欢生产这种小东西
Got it. Yeah all right. Yeah, okay.
懂了,好的...
You have a Miss Monica Geller here.
摩妮卡盖勒来访
Uh, absolutely, yeah, sEnd her in.
好的,让她进来
What the hell is this?
这是什么意思?
Hang on a second.I'll-I'll talk to you in the morning.I'm sorry what?
等一下…明天早上再谈?对不起,什么?
Seriously, what is this supposed to mean?
这是什么意思?
Well, y'know, I never know how much to tip.
我一直不会算小费
You're supposed to double the tax. Not double the tax of Romania. I mean, what's-what's the deal? Are you, are you trying to buy me? Is this the way you get girls to go out with you?
把加税乘以二,不是把罗马尼亚的税收乘以二。你要买我吗?你都这样约女孩子?
Umm, I'm still here.
我还在
You're taking this all wrong. Because, if I didn't leave you that tip, you wouldn't of come down here, we wouldn't be having this argument, and there wouldn't be this ah, heat between us.
你误会了。要是我没给这笔小费,你就不会来,我们不会争吵,也不会有这种紧张的气氛
What?!
什么?!
Come on, you gotta admit that our relationship is ah, is hitting a new level now. 'Cause you used to be like the chef, and I was the customer, and now we're like this-this couple that fights.
你得承认我们的关系有进展了,以前你是厨师,我是顾客。现在我们是两个争吵的人
Okay, umm, you're a loon.
你是个疯子
Look, forget the check, okay. I like you. I think you're great. Come on, what do you say?
别管这张支票了,我喜欢你。我觉得你很棒。怎么样?
I don't know.
我不知道
Why not?
为什么?
'Cause I don't want to encourage this kind of behaviour.
我不想鼓励这种行为
One meal! That's all I'm asking for. Please? We go out, we eat, and if you don't have a good time, I give you ten grand, we call it even.
我只求一顿饭,好吗?我们出去吃饭,要是玩得不开心,我给你一万,我们扯平

影视精讲


admit 承认;允许
I have to admit , my parents did think that when I first told them.
必须承认,我父母刚刚听说的时候也是这么想的。

hit a new level 达到一个新的水平
Come on, you gotta admit that our relationship is ah, is hitting a new level now.
你得承认我们的关系有进展了

encourage 鼓励,鼓舞;支持;促进;鼓动
Encourage your team to speak freely.
鼓励知无不言。

ask for 要求
Ask for content to be removed.
要求撤销内容。
Would it be crazy to ask for my old job back?
如果我要求回到原先的工作岗位,是不是太过疯狂?

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • encouragevt. 鼓励,促进,支持
  • chefn. 厨师,主厨