《老友记》视听精讲第549期:原来这份爱一直在
日期:2015-04-05 19:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What do you want for lunch?
你中午想吃什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
I guess we have to eat.
我们是得吃饭
Yeah,I do.
我一定要吃
What's the matter?
怎么了?
I'm bummed the way I left things with Ross.
我应付罗斯的方式真差劲
I wish I didn't lie about work. He seemed so mad at me.
真后悔骗他说我要工作 他好像很气我
Don't be so hard on yourself. If I was still in love with some
别太苛责自己 要是我还爱的人要结婚…
Still in love with?
还爱? 是啊
I'm not in love with Ross.
我才没有爱着罗斯
Good!
是没有
Yeah,me neither.
很好,我也没有
I'm not at the wedding, because he's my ex-boyfriend...
我不去是因为他是我的旧情人
...and that would be uncomfortable.
去了会很不自在
Not because I'm in love with him. I like Ross as much as anyone.
不是因为我还爱他 我跟大家一样喜欢罗斯
Clearly,I have feelings for him, but they don't mean love.
我对他的确有感情 但那不是爱
I mean,do I still have loving feelings for Ross? Yeah!
我对罗斯还有爱的感觉吗?有
I have continuing feelings of love.
我一直都有
But that doesn't mean I'm still in love with him.
但那并不表示我还爱着他
I have sexual feelings for him, but I do love him.
我对他还有“性”趣 但我当然爱他
Oh,my God!
天哪
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
We thought you knew! -We?
我们以为你知道 我们?
We all know. We talk about it all the time.
对,我们都知道,还经常在聊
You all know? Does Ross know?
你们都知道?罗斯知道吗?
No! Ross doesn't know anything.
不,罗斯什么都不知道
And you didn't tell me!
你们居然没告诉我
We thought you knew. It's so obvious!
我们以为你知道,那么明显
It would be like telling Monica:
告诉你等于告诉摩妮卡
"Hey,you like things clean."
“喂,你很爱干净喔”

影视精讲



be hard on 严格对待[批评]某人;对某人不公平
I know, mom, but it's going to be hard on you.
我知道,妈妈,但是这太难为你了.
Must be hard on you, knowing that the years are ticking away.
一定对你来说很难吧,眼看着时光匆匆流过.

have feelings for 有感情
Just tell me.do you still have feelings for him?
告诉我你还对他有感觉么?
This old flame, do you still have feelings for her?
对于这段旧激情,你对她还有感觉吗?

分享到