《老友记》视听精讲第539期:都是荷尔蒙在作怪
日期:2015-03-20 09:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Stop it. What?
别闹 怎么了?
One of the babies is kicking.
有个宝宝在踢
That's a good thing.
那不是好事吗?
It's not kicking me. It's kicking another baby.
不是踢我,是踢另一个宝宝
Don't make me come in there!
别逼我进去
Do you have a big bowl I can borrow?
有碗公可以借我吗?
There's one under the cabinet.
台子下面有一个
Why do you need it? -We're having a party tomorrow night.
干嘛? 我们明天要开派对,回见
Are you planning on inviting us? -No. Later!
你们有打算要找我们吗? 没有,回见
Get your ass back here,Tribbiani!
崔比亚尼,给我滚回来
Hormones.
荷尔蒙
How come you're having a party and we're not invited?
菲比的意思是 你们开派对怎么不找我们?
It's Ross' bachelor party. -So?
那是罗斯的单身派对 所以呢?
Are you bachelors?
你们是单身汉吗? 不是
Are you strippers?
你们是脱衣舞娘吗? 不是
Then you're not invited.
那就抱歉了
Then you're not invited to our party either.
那你们也别想参加我们的派对
What party?
什么派对?
Phoebe's baby shower.
菲比的送礼会
Baby shower? That so doesn't sound like something I want to do.
送礼会? 听起来就很不想参加,回见
I can't believe I'm going to have a party.
你们居然要帮我办派对
That's so great. A party!
太棒了,派对耶
I don't know why.
我也不懂

影视精讲


kick 踢
Law 14 has been broken: the player taking the penalty must kick the ball forward.
比赛规则第14章规定:罚点球的球员必须将球踢向前方。
It's not kicking me. It's kicking another baby.
不是踢我,是踢另一个宝宝

sound like 听起来像
So that doesn't sound like aggregate data.
所以,那听起来并不像什么汇总数据。
This might sound like fodder for a reality series.
这听起来像是真人情景剧中的桥段,但实际上确实存在。


分享到