《老友记》视听精讲第306期:我儿子干嘛玩芭比娃娃
日期:2013-10-06 17:46

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Hey!!
嗨。
There's my boy! Here's my boy! And here's his Barbi. What's ah, what's my boy doing with a Barbi?
我的小男孩呢?我的小男孩在这儿,还有他的芭比娃娃,我儿子干嘛玩芭比娃娃?
He picked it out of the toy store himself, he loves it.
他自己在玩具店选的,他很喜欢呢。
He carries it everywhere, it's like a security blanket, but with ski boots and a kicky beret.
他去哪儿都带着它,就像能给他安全感的小毯子,这个却穿着雪靴和时髦的法国帽。
Yeah, it's, it's, it's cute. Why, why, why does he have it, again?
是啊,很可爱,再说一次,他为何要玩这个东西?
So he's got a doll? So what? Unless you're afraid he's gonna grow up and be in show business.
他有个洋娃娃,那又怎样?除非你怕他将来长大后变成…演艺圈的人。
This doesn't have anything to do with the fact that he is being raised by two women, does it?
这件事跟他被两个女人抚养长大有没有关系?
You know what it's fine. If you're okay with the Barbi thing, so am I.
好,若你能接受他喜欢芭比那我也可以。
Give daddy the Barbi! Ben, give, give me the Barbi. Okay, how 'bout, don't you want to play with the monster truck?
把芭比给爸爸,芭比给我,你要不要玩怪兽车?
No. Okay, oh, oh, how about a Dino-soilder?
不要?好吧。那要不要恐龙士兵?
Ross, you are so pathetic. Why can't your son just play with his doll?
Ross,你真可悲,为何不让你的儿子玩芭比。

影视精讲


toy store: 玩具店
He went to the toy store yesterday
他昨天去玩具店了。

grow up: 长大
Good christ. will you ever grow up ?
天哪!你永远那么孩子气吗?

show business: 娱乐性行业
He was totally absorbed in show business .
他完全沉醉在表演事业当中。

have something to do with: 和…有些关系
I suppose my resignation may have had something to do with it .
我想,我的辞职也许与这事有些关系。


分享到
重点单词
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • boutn. 回合,一场
  • resignationn. 辞职,辞呈,顺从
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风
  • absorbedadj. 一心一意的;被吸收的 v. 吸收;使全神贯注(