《老友记》视听精讲第527期:大家各有新欢!
日期:2015-03-03 08:31

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey,Mon. I was just doing these dishes.
摩妮卡,我正在洗碗
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗?
I was just about to take a break anyway.
有,反正我正打算休息
So listen...
是这样的…
...I know we haven't had a chance to talk...
艾蜜莉和我决定结婚后
...since Emily and l decided to get married.
我们还没有机会谈过
And I was just wondering how you were.
我想知道你好不好
If you were getting married, I would feel kind of....
如果是你要结婚 我会觉得有点…
You know?
你懂吗?
It definitely took me by surprise. But,you know...
我的确吓了一跳,不过…
...I'm okay.
我很好
I just wanted to check.
我只是想问一下
That's sweet. Thank you.
你真好,谢谢
You're great.
你真好
And I know someday this will happen for you too.
有一天你也会找到真命天子
You just hang in there.
撑着点
"Hang in there"?
撑着点?
No,I didn't mean....
我的意思不是…
You haven't heard of a serious relationship called "me and Joshua"?
你没听过一段认真的恋情 叫“我与约书亚”吗?
I thought you had just been on four dates.
你们不是才约会四次
I didn't realize that had become anything.
我不知道你们开始认真了
Oh no,it has become.
我知道,我们是认真了
Oh no,those were four great dates.
那四次约会棒到不行
I mean,and the connection!
我们好契合
Emotionally,mentally. You know? Physically.
情感上,心灵上… 肉体上
That's incredible. -I know,isn't it?
太好了 可不是吗?
I'm right there with Joshua. You are right there with Emily.
我跟约书亚在一起 你跟艾蜜莉在一起
And it's kind of like it's a tie.
就像…大家平手
I gotta get back to my dishes.
我得继续洗碗了
I gotta get to work.
我得回去上班了

影视精讲


by surprise 出其不意; 冷不防; 猛不防
It definitely took me by surprise. But,you know...
我的确吓了一跳,不过…
China's move caught the norwegians by surprise.
中国的决定让挪威人大吃一惊。

Hang in there 忍耐一下
You just hang in there.
撑着点
Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away!
坚持住,距离退休只有三十年了!

分享到
重点单词
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,