《老友记》视听精讲第445期:关于礼物,别高兴得太早
日期:2014-09-16 13:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So listen ah, I picked Monica for secret Santa, but I’m already getting her something for Chanukah, I was wondering if you wanna switch.
我选了送Monica东西,但我在光明节送过她了。你和我换换?
Oh y’know what, I was already trying to trade for ah, well, you.
知道么,我是想要送给……你
Really?! Wow! That’s-that’s so nice, what are you gonna get me?
真的?有意思。打算给我什么?
I don’t know R.G., I was thinking something girlie for your office.
我不知道,R.G.本来想给你个办公室里用的女式用品
Yeah, well maybe Phoebe will switch with me.
也许Phoebe愿意和我换。
Oh no-no-no, you don’t want to do that, then you’re gonna get stuck with Rachel and she exchanges every gift she ever gets.
不,不,别去。不然你和Rachel就麻烦了.她总是把得到的礼物拿去换
Oh, that’s not true! I’ve got her lots of stuff she never took back.
不可能,我送了她很多东西她都留着的
Like?
比如…?
Like uh, that gold necklace I got her last year.
比如,那个金项链,我去年送她的
When was the last time you saw her wear it?
那你最后一次看到她带着是在什么时候?
Well, she wore it all Christmas day, and then uh…
她整个圣诞都带着,后来……
Big dog?
大狗?

影视精讲


wonder if 想知道是否
I wonder if I might have a word with Mr Abbot?
请问我能否和阿博特先生说几句话?
I wonder if there's any fizz left in the lemonade.
我琢磨着柠檬汁里不知道还有没有嘶嘶作响的气泡.

get stuck with 无法摆脱、困住,不知所措
So I get stuck with the directing job.
于是导演的差事就落到了我头上.
God decides all way before, and you get to find out later who you're stuck with.
上帝早就决定一切.你只是在将来发现和谁纠缠不清.


分享到
重点单词
  • necklacen. 项链
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打