(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Rachel: Oooooooooh. Oh, that's nice. Oh, oh. Huh, Ross!
真好,Ross。
Rachel: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: I'm here.
我在这儿。
Rachel: You are. Well, um... We, we, we were just... Wow!
你在?我们在……
Ross: What? Great, now I'm having a baby.
什么?这下可好,我有宝宝了。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: Ooh, Ooh.
哦。
Rachel: What?
什么?
Ross: I'm having... I'm having a baby. I'm having a... Where's the phone? The phone?
我有宝宝了,我有……电话在哪儿?
Rachel: I don't know where the phone is.
我不知道电话在哪。
Rachel: Ross?
罗斯?
Ross: I'm hurt.
我受伤了。
Ross: Monica, let's go. Come on now people, woman in labor.
Monica,快走,各位快点,她要生了。
Chandler: Hey Ross, look what I've got going here.
Ross,看这是什么。
Ross: Yeah, save it for the cab, okay.
留着付计程车吧。
Ross: What are you doing? We're going to a hospital.
你在干什么?我们要去医院。
Rachel: What, so I can't look nice? There might be doctors there.
我不能漂亮一点吗?那儿或许有医生。
Ross: Joey, get out of the fridge.
Joey,别翻冰箱了。
Joey: All right, all right.
好的。
Ross: What is that?
那是干吗的?
Joey: For the ride.
路上吃的。
Chandler: Yeah, like in a cab...
好,比如坐车的时候。
Ross: Save it.
留着吧。
Chandler: Okay, hating this.
好吧,真讨厌。
Ross: Monica, come on now. Let's go, baby coming.
Monica,快,宝宝就要出世了。
Monica: I can't belive it, I'm gonna be an aunt. I'm gonna have a nephew.
我真不敢相信,我快当姑姑了。我快有侄子了。
Ross: That's nice. Get out Let's go, come on.
真感人。出去,快。
Joey: All right, I'm going. I'm going.
好的,我来了,我来了。
Chandler: Here we go, here we go. Come on.
走吧,赶紧。
Rachel: Rossy, Rossy.
Rossy。
影片简介
Rachel大做春梦——先是和Chandler,第二天梦见和Chandler及Joey(不过太多时间是后两人在忙乎),第三个梦终于是和Ross。Phoebe想做兼职赚钱,所以给Chandler做秘书。Chandler由此发现同僚们不再像以前那样喜欢他……甚至模仿他讲话的语气取乐。Monica和大二年级生Ethan约会,后来方知此君竟然是——高中二年级生,她无法接受遂于之分手。
重点讲解
词组讲解:
1. go off: 发出特种声音
eg. Then the fire alarm went off. I just grabbed my clothes and ran out.
之后火警响了,我只抓起衣服就跑了出去。
(炸弹)爆炸;(枪)开击
eg. A few minutes later the bomb went off, destroying the vehicle.
几分钟后炸弹爆炸了,摧毁了那辆车。
(炸弹)爆炸;(枪)开击
eg. A few minutes later the bomb went off, destroying the vehicle.
几分钟后炸弹爆炸了,摧毁了那辆车。
2. in labor: 在分娩中
eg. Knowing this, we had talked about the noise I might make while in labor.
了解到这一点,我们曾谈论过在分娩过程我可能会发出的声响。
3. come out: 出现;出版;结果是
eg. Come out, my heart, with thy love to meet it.
出来吧,我的心,带着你的爱去与它相会。
eg. Like creatures that only come out in the night.
像那些仅在夜里出世的生灵。
eg. Can you come out to Missions?
你能到任务处这里来一趟吗?