《老友记》视听精讲第136课:希望蛋糕没事
日期:2012-09-12 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Rachel:... so, he said it was just a sprain, and that was it.
他说这只是扭伤,就这些。
Monica:Uh, you left out the stupid part.
哦,你忘说我们那些蠢事。
Rachel:It's not stupid. The very cute, cute, cute doctors asked us out for tomorrow night, and I said "yes."
才不蠢呢,这位两位帅哥大夫约我们明晚出去,而且我答应了。
Monica:I think it's totally insane, I mean, they work for the hospital. It's like returning to the scene of the crime. You know, I say we blow off the dates.
我觉得这太疯狂了。我的意思是他们在医院工作啊,我们这样不是回到犯罪现场?你知道么?我觉得我们应该取消约会!
Rachel:What? Monica, they are cute, they are doctors, cute doctors, doctors who are cute!
什么?Monica,他们可是大帅哥!他们是医生,是长得帅的医生!
Chandler:Alright, what have we learned so far?
好的,目前为止我们学习到什么?
Monica:Oh.God.Okay.
天啊。好吧。
The Whole Party:SURPRISE!
惊喜!
Ross:What the hell are you doing? You scared the crap out of me.
你们到底在干吗?你们把我吓坏了。
Rachel:Was that the cake?
那是蛋糕么?
Ross:Yeah, yeah. I got a lemon schmush
对!柠檬口味。
Monica:Come on, she'll be here any minute.
快,她随时会到。
Rachel:I hope it's okay.
希望蛋糕没事。
Chandler:"Happy Birthday Peehee."
“生日快乐Peehee。”
Monica:Well maybe we can make a, a, a "B" out of one of those roses.
或许我们可以用玫瑰当“B”。
Ross:Yeah, we'll just use our special cake tools.
对,用我们的特殊蛋糕工具。
Phoebe:Hey, what's going on?
嘿!怎么了?
Ross:Oh, we just...
哦,我们只是……
Phoebe's Friends:Surprise!
惊喜!
Phoebe:Oh, oh, oh! This is so great! Oh my god! This was not at all scary. Look! "Happy Birthday Peehee". What a strange new nickname. I like it! Oh my god! Hi everybody. Hi Betty! Betty, Hi! You found Betty! Oh my god! This is great. Everybody I love is in the same room. Where's Joey?
哦!哦!哦!你们真是太好了!我的天啊!一点儿都不吓人。看哪!“生日快乐,Peehee。”好奇怪的新昵称啊。我喜欢!哦,我的天啊。大家好!嗨 Betty !Betty 嗨!你找来了 Betty!哦!天啊!太棒了!我喜欢的人都在这个房间里,Joey在哪里?
Chandler:Did you see Betty?
你看见Betty 没?

影片简介

Monica带Rachel上医院:Rachel没买保险,所以她和Monica身份互换。当两名帅哥医生要约会她俩时,情况变得复杂化。Rachel认为应该坦白她们的身份,Monica坚持要保守秘密,两人争吵,结果在两位医生面前自爆其短。Ross没有信心当一个好爸爸:他在朋友们中寻找帮助,并向父亲咨询。Joey继续约会Ursula,后者成为他和Phoebe的朋友关系中的障碍——他错过了Phoebe的生日。

重点讲解

名词解释:

1. guest of honour: 主宾

2. the scene of the crime: 犯罪现场 scene: 场景 crime:犯罪

短语学习:

1. left out: leave out的过去时遗漏,省去

eg. A liar may leave out pronouns and speak in a monotonoustone.
撒谎者会省去代名词,并且以一个音调说话。

2. what the hell: 究竟,到底

eg. What the hell are you doing reading this on the weekend.
你这个周末究竟在干些什么? 就是看这篇文章吗?

3. blow off: 取消,喷出

eg. Great poems are springs that forever blow off water of wisdom and joy.
伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。

4. spell out: 把字母全部拼写出来

eg. Avoid abbreviations, because people tend to spell out words in searches.
避免使用缩写,人们在搜索时,一般会拼写出单词。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避