(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
What?!
什么?
You painting his toenails?
你涂他的脚指甲,
Oh, come on!
来吧!
Chasing him all around the room?
追着他跑?
Monica, please?
Monica,拜托?
He’s totally flirting with you too.
他也跟你打情骂俏。
I mean maybe it’s just being here at the beach together or, I don’t know.
也许是因为来到海边。
But it’s like something... (she’s interrupted by the sound of Bonnie entering)
感觉上…
Hey!
嗨!
Hey! Hi Bonnie!
嗨,Bonnie!
Hi! My boss let me off early, so I took the train.
老板提早放人,我就搭火车来了。
What are you guys doing?!
你们在干什么?!
We’re playing Strip Happy Days Game!
玩脱衣大富翁!
Cool! I’ll catch up! (She takes off her sweater.)
酷,我来赶进度!
影视精讲
flirt: 调情
In other words, we flirt with a purpose.
换句话说,我们是怀着目的去调情的。
let off: 准许...暂休
Once they have let off steam online, people can become less inclined to take part in real-world struggles for democracy.
一旦人们可以在网上发泄不满,他们就变得不那么倾向于参加现实世界的民主斗争。
catch up: 赶上
Even those who do catch up may always be slightly behind.
即使是那些后来赶上同龄人的孩子或许还是有一些落后于他人。
Cool! I’ll catch up!
酷,我来赶进度!