《老友记》视听精讲第418期:我们真算得白人垃圾
日期:2014-08-09 21:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Hey!! We are so in luck!
嘿!! 看我们运气多好!
Treeger said that we could have all this cool stuff from the basement.
Treeger说地下室的东西我们随便拿。
Wait right there.
等一下。
Oh no-no-no, I’m, I’m paddling away!
噢,不-不-不,我要划向远方!
Wow! Really?! We get all this rusty crap for free?!
我们真的要这些生锈的废物?!免费拿?
Uh-huh. This and a bunch of bubble wrap. And, some of it is not even popped!
还有些爆竹呢,没点过的。
Could we be more white trash?
我们真算得白人垃圾。

影视精讲


for free: 免费的
Why do people work for free?
为什么人们会免费工作?
But he offers this advice for free.
不过这次扎基免费给出了以下建议

a bunch of: 一串.一群
Starting a bunch of office rumors?
开始一段办公室恋情的流言?
Is it because they were successful at hiring a bunch of people who had strong leadership attributes?
是因为他们成功地雇佣了一群具有强劲领导力的人吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡