《老友记》试听精讲第652期:无奈背黑锅的乔伊
日期:2016-05-10 18:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

This was really fun.
今天真有意思
I've been wondering if you'd ask me out.
我本来还怀疑你会不会约我
So you still wondering?
你还在怀疑吗?
No. We just went out.
我们已经去约会啦
You're smart.
你真聪明
I like that.
我喜欢
Oh,candles!
还有蜡烛啊
What is that,a blanket?
这是什么?毯子?
A video camera? Oh,my God!
摄影机? 我的天啊
I can't believe you thought you'd tape us having sex on the first date!
你竟然第一次约会 就想拍下我们上床过程
Joey,is what she just said....
乔伊,她刚说的…
Oh,my God!
天啊
You're actually going
你还真打算…
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事?
And with Chandler in the next room. What are you,sick?
而且钱德还在家 你是…你是变态吗?
I'm Joey.
我是乔伊啊
I mean, I'm disgusting.
我本来就恶心
I make low-budget adult films.
还拍低成本的A片

影视精讲

ask out 约会

I've been wondering if you'd ask me out.
我本来还怀疑你会不会约我

分享到
重点单词
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风