《老友记》视听精讲第585期:纯粹抢锋头
日期:2015-06-28 16:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Get a shot of this.
罗斯,拍这里
These are the headlines when you were born.
宝宝们 这是你们出生当天的头条
Now,girl baby,turn away. And boy babies...
女宝宝把头转开,男宝宝…
...check it out!
看,
This is what naked women looked like when you were born.
这就是你出生当月的裸女
Now let's dive into the good stuff.
尽情欣赏吧
Okay,I'm having another one!
好,阵痛又来了
This one doesn't hurt eith Yes,it does!
这次也不太痛…错,很痛
I was kind of hoping that was it.
我有点希望已经生了
Where are Monica and Rachel,anyway?
摩妮卡和瑞秋呢?
A couple of nurses asked them out.
可能跟约她们的护士在一起
Really? Male nurses?
是吗?男看护?
Yeah,I was bummed too.
对,我也很失望
So they're going on dates.
她们要去约会?
When? -I think Saturday.
什么时候?星期六吧…
What's with him? -Sympathy pains.
他怎么了? 他感同身受
It was sweet at first,but now I think he's trying to steal my thunder.
我本来很感动 现在我觉得他只是想抢锋头


影视精讲


headlines 新闻头条;报纸头条;重大新闻
I'm sick of reading headlines involving the Kennedys in sex scandals.
关于肯尼迪家族性丑闻的新闻标题都让我读得腻烦了。
The television headlines seemed to wash over her without meaning anything.
电视节目的大标题一闪而过,似乎没有引起她的丝毫注意。

steal my thunder 抢锋头
It was sweet at first,but now I think he's trying to steal my thunder.
我本来很感动 现在我觉得他只是想抢锋头


分享到