《老友记》试听精讲第651期:对人耍狠就能呼风唤雨?
日期:2016-03-17 17:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Your note?
你那张纸条
Amazing!
真是了不起
Not only did no one touch my sandwich...
不但没人敢碰我的三明治
...but people at work are actually afraid of me.
而且还开始对我敬畏三分
A guy called me "Mental."
还有人叫我疯子
"Mental Geller."
疯子盖勒
I've always wanted a cool nickname like that.
我一直梦想有这种超酷外号
The best you got in high school was "Wet Pants Geller."
以前你最酷的外号 就是“尿裤子盖勒”
It was the water fountain,okay?!
那是饮水机喷到的
Anyway...people are writing reports for me...pushing back deadlines to fit my schedule.
现在有人愿意帮我写报告我爱什么时候交就什么时候交
I tell you, you get tough with people... and you can get anything you want. ...
原来对人耍狠就可以呼风唤雨
Hey,Tribbiani! Give me that coffee! Now!
崔比亚尼,咖啡拿来

影视精讲

afraid of 害怕
People at work are actually afraid of me.
大家还开始对我敬畏三分

get tough with 采用强硬手段;
It's time to get tough with football hooligans.
是时候对那些足球流氓采取强硬措施了。
It's time to get tough with drunk drivers.
该对醉酒司机采取强硬手段了。

分享到
重点单词
  • mentaladj. 精神的,脑力的,精神错乱的 n. 精神病患者
  • fountainn. 喷泉,源泉,储水容器,泉水 v. 使像喷泉一样流