《老友记》试听精讲第642期:重温悲惨感恩节
日期:2015-11-19 08:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

You did look like an idiot.
你看起来真的很白痴
I wasn't the only one who looked like an idiot.
白痴的不只是我
Remember when Ross tried to say "butternut squash"...
罗斯有一次想说冬南瓜
...and it came out, "squatternut bosh"?
结果讲成南冬瓜
Yeah,that's the same.
的确一样白痴
That's it. That's my worst Thanksgiving.
那就是我最惨的感恩节
That can't be the one Rachel meant.
等等,瑞秋说的不可能是那次
She didn't even know that happened.
她根本不知道那件事
So,what's yours?
所以是哪一次? 哪一次?
I really don't want to tell this story.
我真的不想提这件事
Reliving pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving's all about.
讲嘛,重温悲惨的回忆 是感恩节的精神
For me,anyway.
至少我觉得是
And,of course,the lndians.
还有原住民的帮忙
Of all people,you do not want me to tell this story.
最不希望我提的绝对是你
What is that supposed to mean?
什么意思?

影视精讲


We relive the pain over and over, letting them live rent-free in our head and we have a hard time letting go.

我们一次又一次地经历痛苦,让它们在脑海里自由浮现,对此难以释怀。
Reliving pain and getting depressed is what Thanksgiving's all about.
讲嘛,重温悲惨的回忆 是感恩节的精神

get depressed 变得沮丧
I'd get depressed and gain10 pounds every winter and lose them again in the spring.

我每个冬天会变得抑郁,增重十磅,然后再在春天减掉这些体重。
You sometimes feel anxious, but you don't often get depressed.

你很自信,虽然不时有些焦虑,但却很少沮丧。

分享到