《老友记》视听精讲第367期:我有毛病么?
日期:2014-05-10 16:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


So, you're like a zillionaire? (Pete smiles and nods)
那么,你是亿兆富翁
And you're our age. You're our age.
却跟我们差不多大
Y'know what, you should like, you should buy a state and then just name it after yourself.
你知道么?你应该买下一个州然后取你自己的名字
What like Pete Dakota?
比如彼特科塔
Yeah, or, or, or, Mississ-Pete.
或是密西西彼特
Oh, oh, I got it! Pete-Chicago.
我知道了:彼芝加哥
That's not a state Joe.
芝加哥不是州,乔
Oh, and Mississ-Pete is?
哦,密西西彼特是咯?
I got to go, so ah, I'll see you guys later.
我该走了,改天见
Okay.
好的
You're our age!
你跟我们差不多大
So ah, we on for tomorrow?
明天见?
Absolutely!
好的!
Now get out of here you!!
快走吧
Okay, I'm running out of places I can touch him!
我快要没地方可以摸了
Look, is there something wrong with me? I mean why am I only attracted to guys where there's no future? Either they're too old, or they're too young, and then there's Pete who's-who's crazy about me, and who's absolutely perfect for me, and there's like zip going on!
我有毛病么?我为何总是喜欢没有未来的人?不是太老,就是太小。彼特这么喜欢我,而且这么完美,我们又合得来。
I mean, seriously, does it sound like something's wrong with me?!
说真的,我是不是有什么毛病?
Yeah, kinda.
好像是

影视精讲


name after 以…命名
Wait till you see the one they name after me.
等着瞧以我命名的船吧。
Give the boat name after mine.
用我的名字给小船命名吧.

be attracted to 被吸引
You might even be attracted to the person, in part because of how different you are.
从某种程度而言,你可能正是由于这些差异才被对方所吸引。
But a man like him who wants to be attracted to a woman cannot.
但是像他这样的男性若想被女性吸引,是不可能的。

sound like 听起来像
So that doesn't sound like aggregate data.
所以,那听起来并不像什么汇总数据。
This might sound like fodder for a reality series.
这听起来像是真人情景剧中的桥段,但实际上确实存在。

分享到
重点单词
  • aggregaten. 合计,总计,集合体,集料 adj. 合计的,集合的
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地