《老友记》视听精讲第387期:或许我应该离所有男人远一点
日期:2014-06-11 08:50

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


What time is it?
现在几点?
One.
一点
7:15. Watch doesn't work.
7点15分。我的表坏了
Tommy's supposed to be here soon, we're going to lunch.
汤米快来了,我们要去吃饭
Look. Look, I wasn't going to say anything to you, but... All right, I don't think you should be seeing Tommy anymore.
听着,我本来不想说的。但是…好吧,我觉得你不该跟汤米来往
You don't?!
是吗?
No! The guy is mean. I mean really mean. I think you should stay away from him.
那家伙很恶劣,非常恶劣。你应该离他远一点
Umm, or, maybe, I should stay away from all men.
或许我应该离所有男人远一点
No, it's not just 'cause I'm jealous. I mean I'm not, I'm not, I'm not jealous, okay? It's... Look, the guy, he screamed, he actually screamed at this couple sitting in our seats.
我不只是在嫉妒,我不是在嫉妒。那家伙对坐错位子的夫妇大吼
Yeah, and at the end of the play, he, he got up y'know, and he just started like, (claps his hands) banging his hands together!
对啊,落幕的时候他还站起来用力拍打他的双手
Okay, fine, fine. You don't want to believe me? No, that's fine. (starts to leave)
好,你们不信就算了
We're kidding!
我们开玩笑啦
Ross, don't. Ross!
罗斯,别走啊,罗斯
Ross!
罗斯

影视精讲

stay away from 与…保持距离
You just stay away from me, my boyfriend and my friends.
你只要离我,我男友和我所有的朋友远点就行。
Umm, or, maybe, I should stay away from all men.
或许我应该离所有男人远一点

jealous adj.妒忌的; 羡慕的; 精心守护的; 吃醋的
But we are all jealous of one another, which is another way of belittling the king.
但是我们都相互羡慕,这是另一种藐视国君的方式。
Stopping to talk to hank, I realized I was actually a tad jealous of his simple life and loyal friend.
谈到汉克,我觉得我些羡慕他这种简单的生活和一种忠诚挚友。

scream at 朝…大叫大嚷,责备
You don't have to scream at me!
你不要对着我喊!

分享到