《老友记》视听精讲第574期:吃火药的罗斯
日期:2015-05-24 21:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Ross!
罗斯
Boddington's!
柏丁顿
Oh,man!
是啊
I'd walk back to London for another frosty one of those bad boys.
那啤酒真好喝 若是能再喝一杯 要我走回伦敦都行
They have them at the British pub by the Trade Center.
世贸附近的英国酒馆好像有
Later!
回头见
Shouldn't Rachel be back?
瑞秋不是应该回来了吗?
Her plane got delayed.
可是班机在雅典误点
But she should be here by now.
不过现在也该到了
So you talked to her? Did she sound mad?
你跟她通过电话 她很生气吗?
No. But she likes me.
不会,那是因为她喜欢我
You abandoned her on a plane to Greece.
你丢她独自飞到希腊去
I did not "abandon" Rachel. Okay?
我才没有丢下瑞秋
Emily showed up at the airport.
艾蜜莉出现在机场
I had to go after her. I did what I had to do.
我当然得去追她 我别无选择
She's my wife. Rachel is my wife.
毕竟瑞秋是我太太
Emily! Emily is my wife.
是…艾蜜莉 艾蜜莉是我老婆
Man,what is that?
我是怎么了?
You haven't heard from Emily?
你还没有艾蜜莉的消息?
Not since I lost her at the airport.
我在机场追丢之后就没有了
I can't believe she can outrun you.
她竟然跑得比你快
Hey! She's fast,okay?
她是飞毛腿,好吗?
You think you can beat me? Let's go! Outside!
你自以为能打败我? 我们现在就去外头较量
I'm sorry. I'm just a little -Slow?
抱歉,我太… 慢了?
Oh,you want some?!
你要跟我比?
Okay,get the shoes on! Let's go,man!
走啊,去穿球鞋,我们去赛跑
It's cool,okay?
别激动
You're the fastest!
你跑得最快

影视精讲


abandon 离弃;遗弃;抛弃
He claimed that his parents had abandoned him...
他声称父母遗弃了他。
The road is strewn with abandoned vehicles.
道路上满是弃置的车辆。

heard from 得到……的消息
hear of 听到……的事/话 (Have you heard of a place called 'Mulu'?)
hear from 得到……的消息 (Have you heard from Ann recently?)
You haven't heard from Emily?
你还没有艾蜜莉的消息?

分享到