《老友记》视听精讲第462期:孤孤单单真难过!
日期:2014-10-17 11:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


Chandler! Patrick just uh, ended things with me.
Chandler! Patrick刚跟我分手了。
Did you or did you not,tell him that I was looking for a serious relationship?
你后来有没有跟他说我想要的是一段正式的交往?
I did! I absolutely did!
我说了!当然说了!
You idiot!!
你这个白痴!!
I’m sure you’re right, but why?
我知道你说得对,但是,为什么?
You don’t tell a guy that you’re looking for a serious relationship!
你不该告诉他我想要正式的交往的!
You don’t tell the guy that!
你不该告诉他的!
Now you scared him away!
你看,把他给吓跑了!
Oh, man. I’m sorry, I’m so-so sorry.
噢,伙计,我非常遗憾,我非常非常遗憾。
You know, you should never be allowed to talk to people!
你应该为你的失言被下禁言令!
I know! I know!
是的,没错!
Oh! See just I’m right back where I started!
噢! 我又回到了起点!啊。
Aww, this sucks! Being alone, sucks!
真难过! 孤独一个人,真难过!
Well, y’know, you’re-you’re gonna meet somebody!
呃,你知道,你总会遇上其他人的!
You’re a great catch!
你是个好对象!
You know when I was telling all those guys about you, I didn’t have to lie once.
你知道么,我跟那些男的谈起你的时候,我根本无需美化你。
Really?
是么?
Yeah! You graduated Magna Cum Laude, right?
是呀! 你是以优等成绩毕业的,是吧?
No.
不是。
Oh, it doesn’t matter. (Kisses her on the top of her head.)
噢,别管这个了。
Hey, you know what, I’ve got two tickets to tonight’s Rangers game, you wanna come with me?
嘿,你看,我有两张今晚Rangers队比赛的球票,你想跟我一起去么?
Cute guys in little shorts? Sure.
穿短裤的小伙子? 好啊。
Well, actually it’s a hockey team, so it’s angry Canadians with no teeth.
这是曲棍球比赛,所以只有“愤怒无齿的加拿大人”。
Well that sounds fun too.Thank you. (They hug.)
哦,听起来也很有趣。谢谢。
Ok!
好的。
Have you ever been with a woman?
你以前有没有跟女人交往过?
What?! Chandler, what is the matter with you?!
什么?! Chandler,你到底怎么了?!
So there is no good time to ask that question.
我就知道问这个问题的时机不对。

影视精讲


scare away: 吓跑
But any admission of systemic flaws might also scare away customers.
但是任何对系统缺陷的承认也会吓跑消费者。
In olden times, jiaozi were thought to scare away evil spirits, misfortune and disease.
在旧社会,饺子被认为能驱赶魔鬼、厄运和疾病。

there is no good time:【时候不对】
But there is no good timing in a crisis.
但危机中不存在什么恰当的时机。
And besides, there is no good alternative.
此外,员工们也并没有其他好的选择。

分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • misfortunen. 不幸,灾祸
  • alternativeadj. 两者择一的; 供选择的; 非主流的 n. 替换