《老友记》视听精讲第356期:谁是真正的朋友?
日期:2014-04-19 08:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


....right? Right? I mean it's pretty unbelievable y'know, I mean they just took off, took off without even looking back. Y'know I don't, I don't need them, huh, I've got you guys now as friends, you and Susan.
真是太扯了,他们就这样头也不回的出发。我不需要他们,我有你们这些朋友,你和苏珊。
Ah, Susan will be so pleased.
苏珊会很高兴
717? Where's 717? Hey, you've have more of these for Susan right?
717?717是哪里?你有帮苏珊留吧?
No. But it's okay, I'll just put out pickles or something.
没有,不过没关系。还有酸黄瓜可以吃
Ross, thank God.
罗斯,谢天谢地
Pheebs? What, why are you whispering?
菲比?为什么这么小声?
I ate a bug.
我吃了一只虫子
Hey Rach, the tampons here are only a penny. Let's stock up.
瑞秋,这里的棉条,只要一毛钱。我们买来屯积
Listen Ross, we ran out of gas, and we don't know where we are, so we can't get a tow truck.
我们没油了,又不知道方位,没办法叫拖车。
Oh, now you want a favour?
现在需要帮忙了?
Yes, please.
对,拜托
Well, oh, I'm sorry your car broke down Pheebs, but I'm a little too busy with some of my real friends right now, but please call to let me know you got home safely okay?
很抱歉你们的车子挂了,但是我忙着跟真朋友联络感情。等你们安全到家,记得通知我。
Phoebe, hang on a second. Here, take my car, go pick up your friends.
菲比,等一下,开我的车去接你朋友
No, I'm not gonna pick them up.
我才不要去接他们
Listen, we both know you're gonna do it 'cause you're not a jerk. Okay? So you can either sulk here for a half hour and then go pick them up, or save us both time and sulk in the car.
我们都知道你会去,因为你不是混蛋。你顶多再骂个半小时,还是会去接他们,不如节省时间去车上骂。
No, Rachel doesn't want me to....
瑞秋不会…
Look, I-I-I am sorry that Rachel dumped you 'cause she fell in love with that Mark guy, and you are the innocent victim in all of this, but don't punish your friends for what Rachel did to you.
很遗憾瑞秋为了马克甩了你,你是无辜的受害者,但不要为了瑞秋迁怒你的朋友
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
Phoebe hang on a second Ross wants to say something.What? You slept with someone else?!
菲比,等一下,罗斯要跟你说。什么?你跟别人上床?
We were on a break!!! Okay!! We were, we were..., yeah. Where are you? I'll find you.
我们当时在分手状态,我们...你们在哪里?我去找
You slept with another woman?
你跟别的女人上床?
Oh, you-you're-you're one to talk.
你还敢说

影视精讲


take off (使)离开
The professor took off for Shanghai this morning.
教授今天上午动身去上海了。
Tom took off at the sight of trouble.
一看到要出麻烦汤姆就溜走了。

stock up 进货,使(商店)储足货物
You stock up on fresh veggies on sunday for your week of healthy eating.
为了健康饮食,在星期天储存上够一周吃的蔬菜。

hang on a second.等一下
Can you hang on a second?
你能等一下吗?

punish for 为…惩罚…
You will be punish for hit the policeman.
你将因打警察受惩罚。
Most importantly, do not punish them for their curiosity.
最重要的是,不要惩罚他们的好奇心。

分享到
重点单词
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • stockn. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜 adj
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的