《老友记》视听精讲第309期:钱德变得既空虚又黏人
日期:2013-10-14 13:25

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


Honey, this will help.
宝贝,吃点这个,你会好受点。
So, I finally catch up to her and she says this relationship is going too fast and we have to slow down.
我追上她,然后她说…这段感情发展太快我们得放慢脚步。
Uff.
哦。
That is never good
那绝不是好事。
Then I got all needy and clingy.
于是我就变得,很空虚又很黏人。
Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Maybe it's not so bad. How did you leave it?
等等,或许不算太糟。你们怎么结束的?
She said she'd call me.
她说她会再打给我。
Ohh!
哦。
Oh God.
哦天啊。
Welcome to our side of the tunnel.
恭喜你到我们这一国来。
This ice cream tastes like crap by the way.
对了,这个冰淇淋味道好烂。
Yeah, well that's that lo-cal, non dairy, soy milk junk. We sort of, we save the real stuff for those really terminal cases.
因为这是低卡无乳脂豆浆制的假冰淇淋,我们把真正的留到实在无法挽留了才吃。
You know, when you start get screwed over all the time, you gotta switch to low-fat.
若你一直被搞得一团糟你就要换成低脂的。
Yeah, you do.
没错,你得这么做。

So, you don't think I'm terminal?
你不认为我已无法挽留了?
Well, no, not at all, you're not terminal, you just, you just need some damage control.
不尽然,你并非无法挽留我们只要防止事情恶化。
Okay, okay. So, should I call her?
好,我该打电话给她吗?
Nooo!
不。
This is a very critical time right now. If you feel yourself reaching for that phone,
这段时间很重要,一旦你发现自己的手又伸向电话,
then you go shoe shopping, you get your butt in a bubble bath. You want her back you have to start acting aloof.
你就去买鞋子,不然就洗个泡泡浴,若你希望她回来你就得开始表现冷漠。
She has to know that your not needy.
她必须知道你不是那么需要她。
Right. So, what you have to do is, you have to accidentally run into her on purpose.
And then act aloof.
所以你要做的就是,假装不经意地碰到她,然后表现得很冷漠。
So I'm not, not gonna lose her?
这样我就不会失去她了?
Oooh, honey, you're not a total loser.
甜心,你不是个弱者啊。
I said, 'So I'm not gonna lose her?'
我是说“我就不会失去她了?”
Oh.
哦。

影视精讲


catch up : 赶上来
Staff must stay behind after hours to catch up on their work.
下班後工作人员需要留下来把工作赶完。

slow down: 放慢速度
You must slow down your car.
你必须把车子开慢。

by the way: 顺便说
By the way, do you live with your parents or have a place of your own?
顺便问一句,你是同父母一起生活还是自己生活?

get screwed: 受到不公正待遇;吃亏,上当
The executives are fat cats and the workers get screwed.
高级职员都是些大富翁,工人们则受压榨。

reach for: 伸手去拿
The invalid reached for the glass but could not get it.
病人伸手去拿水杯,但是够不着。

run into: 碰到某人
I ran into my professor in the lounge.
我在休息室偶然遇见我的教授。

on purpose: 故意,有意
Bless your heart, I know you didn't break the vase on purpose. Don't cry!
好了好了,我知道你不是故意把花瓶打破的。别哭了。


分享到
重点单词
  • aloofadj. 疏远的,冷淡的 adv. 远离地
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • switchn. 开关,转换,鞭子 v. 转换,改变,交换,鞭打
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • criticaladj. 批评的,决定性的,危险的,挑剔的 adj. 临
  • junkn. 垃圾,废旧杂物,中国平底帆船 vt. 丢弃
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡
  • tunneln. 隧道,地道 v. 挖隧道,挖地道
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点