《老友记》试听精讲第631期:奇葩室友Ross
日期:2015-11-01 20:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Joey,please.
乔伊,麻烦你
Sorry.
对不起
Hello,children.
小鬼们
You want to play some foosball? Please?
要不要玩桌足球?求求你?
We moved the table into my room because of all the boxes.
游戏桌搬进我房间了 因为外面太多箱子
Come on!
进来吧
I have one question.
我有个问题
What is the deal with this?
这是什么碗糕?
Bye-bye,little puppet Joey hand?
小布偶乔伊说再见?
No,the quiet down thing.
不是,叫我闭嘴的手势
You mean this.
你是说这样啊
I don't know how much more I can take.
我不知道我还能憋多久
Did you know he taped over my Baywatch tape with a show about bugs?
他竟然拿我的海滩游侠录影带 去录什么怪小虫
My God! What if that had been porn?
要是里面录的是A片呢?
All right,this may be tough...
别激动,或许你憋得很难过
...but it's Ross. I survived college with him.
可是他是老友罗斯 我跟他大学住四年都没死了
I guess I can hold out a little longer.
我或许还可以再忍一阵子
Let's have a game.
来玩吧 好
Fellas?
两位
So he's out of here.
他非走不可

影视精讲


quiet down 安静
When he quieted down, I began to tell him the truth.
当他平静下来时,我开始告诉他实情
Please keep quiet while others are studying.
在别人学习的时候,请保持安静。

hold out坚持要求,坚持到底
How long can we hold out against these attacks?
我们对这些攻击能抵抗多久?
I guess I can hold out a little longer.
我或许还可以再忍一阵子

分享到