《老友记》试听精讲第653期:你吃饱撑着啊?
日期:2016-05-11 08:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

What are you doing? -I reorganized the fridge.
你在做什么? 我重新整理过冰箱
See? Bottom shelf, meats and dairy. Middle shelf,fruits and vegetables.
最底下放肉跟奶制品 中间放水果蔬菜
And top shelf,expired products.
最上面放过期食物
Why are you doing this?
你吃饱撑着啊?
Because I'm bored out of my mind.
因为我无聊到快抓狂了
I've already been to the bank, post office and dry cleaners.
我已经去过 银行、邮局、干洗店
Dude,you just described seven days' worth of stuff.
老兄,你做完我一周的工作
Spread it out a little. Haven't you ever been unemployed?
你要放轻松一点 难道你从来没失业过?
I'm not unemployed. I'm on sabbatical.
我不是失业 只是进修中(有安息之意)
Hey,don't get religious on me,okay?
少跟我传教
A guy in your position needs to be better at relaxing.
你应该练习放轻松
That's why we have comfortable chairs. Here,sit down.
不然我们家怎么会有安乐椅? 过来…坐下
Ready? Watch.
准备好没?仔细看了
And then....
然后…真好
So,what? We just sit? -Oh,no,no.
就光坐着? 当然不是
We're not gonna just sit. Watch.
不只是坐着 看好了
Hello,Chandler Bing. -Hello,Mr. Bing.
我是钱德宾 宾先生
I love you.
我爱你
All right,whoever this is, stop calling me!
不管你是谁,别再打了
It's been 6 months! It's not funny!
你已经骚扰我半年 一点也不好笑
I can see you, Mr. Bing.
宾先生,我看得到你
You look sexy in your new suit.
你穿新西装真性感
Leave me alone! For the love of God, leave me alone!
求你行行好,别再骚扰我了
And that's Wednesday.
这只是周三的乐子

影视精讲

Because I'm bored out of my mind.
因为我无聊到快抓狂了

Leave me alone 离我远点; 別管我
What I want is for you to leave me alone!
我想要的就是,你别管我!
Why can't you leave me alone?
你能不能别来烦我?

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板